News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Pattern TC Encore. What do y'all think?

Started by auburnlocal, March 05, 2012, 02:28:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cannonball

DblClk

Both of those patterns looks lights out !!!!!!  I have been debating on getting a 12 gauge barrel for my T/C.....might have to give one a try.

Todd1700

QuoteI was worried that the 20 yard pattern was too tight.

First, your patterns look very good. And second, I think most people would be shocked at how tight their patterns are from almost any after market turkey choke at 20 yards. Most patterns that are dense enough at 40 are going to be about like yours at 20. I'd rather have a good dense pattern at 40 than a really wide pattern at 20. Why? Cause I plan on him being dead before he gets to the 20 yard line. LOL!

SumToy

Quote from: Todd1700 on March 09, 2012, 06:59:25 AM
QuoteI was worried that the 20 yard pattern was too tight.

First, your patterns look very good. And second, I think most people would be shocked at how tight their patterns are from almost any after market turkey choke at 20 yards. Most patterns that are dense enough at 40 are going to be about like yours at 20. I'd rather have a good dense pattern at 40 than a really wide pattern at 20. Why? Cause I plan on him being dead before he gets to the 20 yard line. LOL!

:z-winnersmiley:
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

tomtamer25

Thats looks pretty good.  Wish mine looked that good. :OGturkeyhead:

bgbuck153

Mr. William from Sumtoy just sent me his .653 for my TC 12 gauge . I can't wait to try my 3/2/7's out of her .

auburnlocal

ok cool.  He makes some outstanding chokes.

sippy cup

beware of longdale legend

chatterbox

E-F-Brady

"Put 'em out like a house fire"

bgbuck153

I shot the TC Encore with the sumtoy 653 and alls I can say is wow ! :drool:

H13 3/2/6's - 207/10 and 165/20 nice even pattern
H13 3/2/7's - 287/10 and 199/20 I will be hunting this one
magblends  - 272/10 and 199/20 I will be hunting this one as well