turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hilarious turkey video

Started by RutnNStrutn, March 01, 2012, 12:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RutnNStrutn

What do you think? Are these really wild turkeys? They look like Rios and gobble like Rios. What do y'all think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW4_wmJh8aM&feature=related

redarrow

Eric Gregg

swamppirate

Duty is the most sublime word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less.
Robert E. Lee

ghillie

chatterbox

Ol'Mossy

Ctomp1974

savduck

I remember Eddie Salter and Alex Rutledge doing that one some old HS videos to Rios. Thats pretty dang cool. Arent you allowed 4 rios in Texas.

I believe that biggest spurs were on the one that cam hanging back. My gun would have kept on barking.
Georgia Boy

cannonball

rawalley

STAY HOME!

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: rawalley on March 01, 2012, 09:19:24 PM
Those are some tammie pets
That's basically what I was getting at. I can see wild birds coming down that road, seeing the dekes, hearing the calling and coming in. But, once he switched over to his human voice talking, well, I'm not so sure about that. Wild turkeys I've been around would never tolerate that.
What do y'all think? Wild birds or tame pen raised birds?

jblackburn

It looks like they are Rios to me, the legs are pink.  Now, they may be pen raised, but they're background is wild.

Domestic birds have gray legs, even the bronze breed that is colored like wild ones will have gray legs.
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

TRKYHTR

It says the video is from TX so my guess is that they are Rios that haven't been hunted much.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

BOFF

:TooFunny: :TooFunny:

"Just kill one"

"Please just kill one."

God Bless,
David B.