OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

ROLL CALL for the CRUSADERS

Started by BOFF, February 06, 2011, 11:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CJCASS

BOFF

Well,

We are still missing:

Spellnj3
traphunter
easterntomkiller

Anybody know about them?

God Bless,
David B.

hookedspur

Hi everyone I was placed on this team and glad to be here.
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

SC_WILDMAN

Howdy ya'll,
I just saw where i was placed on this team also, which is great because it is the team i would have picked given a choice. Looking forward to an awesome season with you folks.

GobbleNut

Hey, I just saw that we have some new teammates!  Welcome to each of you! 
Hope everybody has a great season,....and we do some serious damage to the gobbler populations of our respective states!
Jim

SC_WILDMAN

Gobbling Buck

I'm checking in.  I'll be hunting Alabama easterns.  I hope everyone has a SAFE, ENJOYABLE, and SUCCESSFUL tureky season.  I'm looking forward to the contest and getting to know you guys.  Good Luck to all.-GB

Old Gobbler

Okay guys , as we all know the site crashed a few weeks ago , the team data was not backed up and was lost

we relied of members to re-register and log into the new site ,and  contact the rest of the team so we would know who was on what team - after 2 weeks of the site being up we were forced to make a new roster based upon information gathered and roll call threads like this - the cut off was posted and set for all to see  Monday night the 21st-

I then randomly placed replacement members and posted a updated the whole team roster for all 15 teams...., I then received PM's from two members who wanted back in , and noticed a post made prior to their Pm's to me - its been almost a whole work week and 2 of the randomly placed members have not logged into your roll call thread - they have been swapped out for 2 of the 3  old members on order of notification ,that wanted to be reunited with their old team -

this is the new team roster based on the information provided to me  - I will try and resolve this for you guys 

Crusaders

1.  anthonyjhallen 
2.  BOFF
3. a-j calls
4. gobblenut
5. Woodsman4God
6.  perrysbirds
7.  lumpy
8.  BigMick
9.  redarrow
10   Kruk
11.  hookedspur
12  yella yelper 
13   CJCASS
14.  SC_WILDMAN
15 .Gobbling Buck
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

BOFF

Quote from: Old Gobbler on February 25, 2011, 11:01:20 PM
Okay guys , as we all know the site crashed a few weeks ago , the team data was not backed up and was lost

we relied of members to re-register and log into the new site ,and  contact the rest of the team so we would know who was on what team - after 2 weeks of the site being up we were forced to make a new roster based upon information gathered and roll call threads like this - the cut off was posted and set for all to see  Monday night the 21st-

I then randomly placed replacement members and posted a updated the whole team roster for all 15 teams...., I then received PM's from two members who wanted back in , and noticed a post made prior to their Pm's to me - its been almost a whole work week and 2 of the randomly placed members have not logged into your roll call thread - they have been swapped out for 2 of the 3  old members on order of notification ,that wanted to be reunited with their old team -

this is the new team roster based on the information provided to me  - I will try and resolve this for you guys 

Crusaders

1.  anthonyjhallen 
2.  BOFF
3. a-j calls
4. gobblenut
5. Woodsman4God
6.  perrysbirds
7.  lumpy
8.  BigMick
9.  redarrow
10   Kruk
11.  hookedspur
12  yella yelper 
13   CJCASS
14.  SC_WILDMAN
15 .Gobbling Buck

Shannon,

Thank you for all the hard work, and time, you have devoted to this site.
It is deeply appreciated, and the efforts you and Annie put forth is easily seen, and noticed by all.

God Bless,
David B. 

anthonyjhallen

Thanks for everthing Shannon.   :icon_thumright:

BOFF

Current team roster as of 3/3/2011 posted by Old Gobbler is:

Crusaders

1.  anthonyjhallen 
2.  BOFF
3. a-j calls
4. gobblenut
5. Woodsman4God
6.  perrysbirds
7.  lumpy
8.  BigMick
9.  redarrow
10   Kruk
11.  hookedspur
12  yella yelper 
13   CJCASS
14.  Spellnj3
15 .Gobbling Buck

http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php/topic,2000.0.html

God Bless,
David B.

BOFF

Hey guys it's getting bigger. I see as of 3/8/2011 we have a 16th member added

bowhunter84

:hello99:  Haven't seen him post up yet, maybe he will check in.

God Bless,
David B.

bowhunter84

i'm here and glad to be. looking forward to getting to know yall and us winning this contest  :toothy12: :toothy12: :toothy12:

BOFF

Quote from: bowhunter84 on March 09, 2011, 10:19:30 PM
i'm here and glad to be. looking forward to getting to know yall and us winning this contest  :toothy12: :toothy12: :toothy12:

Can I get an Amen!!

God Bless,
David B.