OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

What's your favorite?

Started by eaglea1, February 28, 2012, 01:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eaglea1

What's your favorite sling for your thunderstick?

bird

99.9% of the members are going to say the claw.

Me I prefer an Avery sling.... I'm part of the 1% lol  :TooFunny:

bird

davisd9

1%er here also, cause i really do not care what brand it is.  Just has to be made well and be comfortable across my shoulder.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Tom Foolery

reynolds243

Quote from: bird on February 28, 2012, 01:53:20 PM
99.9% of the members are going to say the claw.

Me I prefer an Avery sling.... I'm part of the 1% lol  :TooFunny:

bird

x2 i have tried the claw but i am not a fan personally. I do however really like averys slings. i just got a new Finisher from avery and it is very NICE and comfortable.

Reloader

I run a couple Claws, but it's hard to beat the comfort of a Butler Creek.   The BC does slip around much easier than the Claw.

I've had good luck with various cheap neoprene slings as well.  They actually hold on better than the BC and have more give as well. 

swamppirate

Duty is the most sublime word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less.
Robert E. Lee

pullit

Quote from: Reloader on February 28, 2012, 02:03:07 PM
I run a couple Claws, but it's hard to beat the comfort of a Butler Creek.   The BC does slip around much easier than the Claw.

I've had good luck with various cheap neoprene slings as well.  They actually hold on better than the BC and have more give as well. 

X2

Longshanks

Buddy of mine has a braided camo rope on an 870..reckon just about any thing will work :fud:

CASH

My $9 Allen sling from Wal Mart
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

WildTigerTrout

Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

jblackburn

I really like the $15 redhead one I got on sale at bass pro last year.
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

cannonball

Mild Bill

You can tell a lot about a person by how they treat those who can do nothing for them or to them.

Gobble!

wrap that claw around me baby!!!