OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Who's getting excited??????

Started by RutnNStrutn, February 26, 2012, 11:23:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cove

This weekend is going to be absolute torture!!! :'(

VA_Birdhunter

These pictures are killing me!!!

Awesome pictures!!
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

hunter-b

MAY FIRST IN NY   :character0029: cant wait . guess I will .

dr3wrob5

flintlock

If you must smoke, please use BLACKPOWDER!

TauntoHawk

I got about 2 months yet but that doesnt mean the excitement isnt tearing me up inside  :character0029:

Spent the weekend with my hunting buddy up in NY state where we hunt doing some scouting and walking new properties. even though we had some snow and 40mph winds at times we still saw a ton of birds in two days.

saw roughly 40 toms, 15 jakes, and 65 hens. The mild winter should mean a high survival rate and heavy birds come May.
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

TrackeySauresRex

Got a little ways too go. Last week in April. The weather is getting nice. Soon.... I can't wait  :z-guntootsmiley:
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Woodsman4God

Quote from: hookedspur on February 26, 2012, 11:59:39 PM
Quote from: redarrow on February 26, 2012, 11:34:51 PM
Your torturing me ARRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH ! I gotta wait til dang near the end of April.
April 23rd for me as well/...

Me too, my wife is already asking me if I have turkeys on the brain, its getting bad early this year

gotcha

Leaving Friday to hunt Saturday,can't wait!

TennLongspur

NICE!! So far all my cams have picked up are hens - but lots of them. The longbeards are hanging around somewhere.

I have 16 days until I leave for a 3-day hunt in Alabama, then Opening Day here on March 31.

Won't be long now!!
"The wild turkey possesses the remarkable ability to turn arrogance into hopelessness." - Tom Kelly

Ol'Mossy

Quote from: redarrow on February 26, 2012, 11:34:51 PM
Your torturing me ARRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH ! I gotta wait til dang near the end of April.

Me too  :'(

Eric Gregg

RutnNStrutn

I saw 40 turkeys in 3 groups on the way home this morning. 4 strutters in 2 of the groups. It was foggy out though, so I didn't stop to try to get pics. 16 days to go!!! :)