Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hello to old friends Catdaddy, TRKYHTR and Preacher from my little trooper!

Started by REBELYELL, February 18, 2012, 08:54:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

runngun

Happy Birthday Coleman, From all of us at Old Gobbler !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

drenalinld

He is a trooper and a hero! You are right Joe is a true gentleman and I have heard only good things about the preacher and Catdaddy. Will be praying for Coleman and your whole family!

HARDCORE

Jody, you couldn't have introduced Coleman to any better company, all of those guys are top notch.

HC

MarkJM

I think I can relate to what you were going through as coleman was growing up. I have a little brother who is diagnosed with autism and was very sickly as a baby. He spent his first 3 years of his life hooked up to a heart and oxgyen machine in the hospital. I can remember how sickly he was. He had to go through many open heart surgerys. He had a big hole right in the middle of his heart. His name is Seth. He is now 10 years old and stronger than ever. It makes you realize just how tough these little guys are. I have a love for my brother that I could never express in words and I am sure you feel the same about your son.

Prayers go out from PA to his progressing health
:jesus-cross:
MuellerCustomCalls

vaturkey

Hey Jody

I met you last year in Miss. with Catdaddy, Joe, & Preacher . Happy belated birthday to your son , Coleman. He is a mighty fine looking young man. I will keep Coleman & the rest of your family in my thoughts & prayers.  Take Care & God Bless  :jesus-cross:

Ricky Burks
Vaturkey