turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

TRADED-WTT 4 boxes of Hevi-Shot 3.5" 2.25oz. #7's for 3.5" 2.25oz. #6's

Started by Ctomp1974, February 14, 2012, 07:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ctomp1974

I had recently ordered 4 boxes of #6's but recievied #7's instead. The company has appologized, but unfortunately nobody will let you return ammo. I shoot 6's and need to trade. I would need to trade for at least 3 or 4 boxes because shipping is too much for one box at a time. Lot # 300500 on all boxes.

Clint

C J Stahly

Quote from: Ctomp1974 on February 14, 2012, 07:42:56 PM
I had recently ordered 4 boxes of #6's but recievied #7's instead. The company has appologized, but unfortunately nobody will let you return ammo. I shoot 6's and need to trade. I would need to trade for at least 3 or 4 boxes because shipping is too much for one box at a time. Lot # 300500 on all boxes.

Clint

Where did you order from?

I would think the right thing for them to do would be to send you what you ordered.....
Not meaning to hijack the thread, but that would have made me slightly upset. 

Ctomp1974

They have been pretty good about it, even gave me a gift card. Switching them out isn't an option, due to the fact they only have 3" 6's in stock.  I really didn't care all that much. I can shoot the 7's, but I usually get 220-230 in a 10" with 6's so I don't really want to change. We'll see if anyone has any to trade or I'll be back to shooting paper again.

deer66

I have some 6's I will trade you , but I only have 3 boxes . We could do somthing about the difference .

Thanks

Don

nyhunter

would you be interested in selling them outright instead of trading? I realize that dont help you get the bullets you need for hunting. If so how much?

Ctomp1974