turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

ENDING OF OLD CALL COMPANY

Started by mgcc, February 13, 2012, 10:46:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mgcc

After a 2 year long decision making process and talking with close friends and family, I have decided to END my MORNINGS GLORY CUSTOM CALLS line of turkey calls. This decision was not a easy one, but one I had to come to for personal reasons.

I have been thinking on this for quite some time and it has its positives and negatives, but for me is something that has to happen. The positives out way the negatives.

I will still be building calls with the same attention as before but with some minor changes. The biggest part of the change will be the name.

For everyone that stood behind me with the MORNINGS GLORY CUSTOM CALLS brand I THANK YOU and hope that you will show the same support with the new name of

FLATLINE CUSTOM CALLS[/color][/size][/size][/size]

Thanks again for your support and business.

Kehl Hilbert
                                                                       859-265-1318

turkey-slayer

Sorry to hear of the end of MGCC Kehl. You certainly make a good bunch of turkey calls Pots, Trumpets and Tubes. But if you have anything to do with Flatline calls it has to be a good thing. Good luck to you in any new callmaking opportunities and let us see some of the work you are doing.

handcannon

Best of luck with your new ventures Kehl!