turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New Houndstooth Cherry pot call

Started by cannonball, February 12, 2012, 01:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cannonball

I picked this up a few days ago from Lyle at Houndstooth Game Calls. It's a bronze glass over slate cherry pot, and man will it sing! Lyle is best know for his mouth calls, but these friction calls he is turning are going to make a real splash when the word gets out on how great they are. There are several unique features to his call, like the pot is cut 20 sided insted of round like other calls. I love this feature as it makes holding it much easier with or without gloves on. There are other things he has done, but I will let Lyle tell you about that if he wants to. He also includes a one piece striker that I have nicknamed "World's Best Striker". This call is a real winner, and will be coming out of my vest first on opening morning! :z-winnersmiley:

scoot12

Great call cannonball,  it really sounded great on vid.  Scoot

Flydown

You have yourself a winner for sure. Lyle gave me one to take home and try out a few months ago,(I still have it but dont tell him I hope he forgets) and that call will scream! He does his homework before he just throws a call into his call line!  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

offshore

Good thing I live in Birmingham, I'm giving him a call this week

Basser69

Great looking call! Let's see some blood on it march 15th or 10th if your hunting youth weekend!

WyoHunter

If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

savduck

Eddie, what did I tell ya. that thing is HOT. Congrats buddy. that is a fine call. Make sure you bring it to the swamp in April.
Georgia Boy

Houndstooth Game Calls

Glad you like it cannon ball that's a fine call!! Thanks for the kind comments!

harvester

That's a good looking call!!!   :z-winnersmiley:
Where is the sound file?

Trey

Good looking call, thats for sure.  If it has the houndstooth name on it, you know it will sound good. 

cannonball