only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

I Think I got It!

Started by guesswho, February 11, 2012, 08:25:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crappiepro

What if he hangs-up at 40yrds

Longspur321

I gave up on that.   I just got me one of those old Pump Action Yelpers.   That whole belly moving thing just didn't feel right.  This pump action routine seens like more of a natural movement.
[/quote]

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:.............U ain't right man......lol
"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."--John Wayne

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth."--Steve McQueen

CASH

Quote from: guesswho on February 12, 2012, 09:13:49 AM
Quote from: Shotgun on February 11, 2012, 10:33:19 PM
Sounds like you got it...Did you ever figure out how to use that mouth call so your belly moves?
I gave up on that.   I just got me one of those old Pump Action Yelpers.   That whole belly moving thing just didn't feel right.  This pump action routine seens like more of a natural movement.

Ad a Squealing Hen to that arsenal and you've got it made in the shade.   :TooFunny:
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

paboxcall

Quote from: CASH on February 12, 2012, 09:44:30 AM
Sounds like you got it...Did you ever figure out how to use that mouth call so your belly moves?

Ad a Squealing Hen to that arsenal and you've got it made in the shade.   :TooFunny:

Always start the morning with a Dead Silence.  An oldy but goody. 
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

Shotgun

Thats funny stuff right there.  :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

J.Davidson

Quote from: Crappiepro on February 12, 2012, 09:36:20 AM
What if he hangs-up at 40yrds
then you bust his head 40 should be a chip shot.

guesswho

Quote from: Shotgun on February 12, 2012, 10:59:55 AM

Plus if anyone is sneaking in on me and they see me pumping my yelper in the bushes I figure they'll just sneak back out and won't mess up my hunt.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Spurcollecta

Quote from: guesswho on February 12, 2012, 11:52:09 AM

Plus if anyone is sneaking in on me and they see me pumping my yelper in the bushes I figure they'll just sneak back out and won't mess up my hunt.

Lol! I would definitely start making tracks in the opposite direction if I seen someone pumpin on their yelper.

stone road turkey calls

Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

Shotgun

You are cracking me up  :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:  I now know the reason so many people use them blinds

turkey slayer

chatterbox

Yup, just back out slowly, and if you drop your call, just kick it all the way back to the truck! ;D

TrackeySauresRex

:TooFunny: Yep, Sounds like you got it all down. There ain't nuttin' to this turkey huntin'.    :funnyturkey:
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

OLE RASPY

Nope not doing it right. :funnyturkey:
I would tell ya how but i will just keep it to myself, you wont listen. :anim_25: :lol:

guesswho

I'm a mediocre listener at best.   I usually hear the first three or four words of a sentence then I'm off in lala land.   The doctors say its a medical conditon.  I think they called  it dontgivachititis.  Uncureable from what I've been told, at least I think thats what they said.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff