OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Have a good one y'all....

Started by Turkeykiller12, February 10, 2012, 09:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turkeykiller12

Hope everyone enjoys thier weekend! I might head towards the woods sunday and try to put out another trail cam. Maybe I can catch some birds on cam soon. Hope everyone gets to get out and enjoy the woods this weekend. It's gonna get COLD here this weekend, may get down to around 20 by sunday morning. Won't be long though season will be opening and hopefully we'll be lighting up the score board! Have a good weekend guys! Stay Safe

davisd9

Supposed to be getting cool here also.  I am going to be pretty busy.  Hope to get out to the lease Sunday between church.  Hope everyone has a great week and take care.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

JVA54

Going to be cold here too, you have a good weekend too!

trkehunr93

It's finally starting to feel like winter here in VA as well, all of Jan. felt like spring.  I am on baby watch right now, our son was due on tues. the 7th but has still not decided he wants to join us!  If he's not here by the 14th we have to be at the hospital at 9:15am for my wife to be induced.  We are excited and nervous all at the same time.  Hopefully once things settle down I can get out and start doing some scouting and some door knocking.  I will be off for 12 weeks once he's born so hopefully I should be able to find the time.  Ya'll have a great weekend!

JVA54

Quote from: trkehunr93 on February 10, 2012, 10:17:02 PM
It's finally starting to feel like winter here in VA as well, all of Jan. felt like spring.  I am on baby watch right now, our son was due on tues. the 7th but has still not decided he wants to join us!  If he's not here by the 14th we have to be at the hospital at 9:15am for my wife to be induced.  We are excited and nervous all at the same time.  Hopefully once things settle down I can get out and start doing some scouting and some door knocking.  I will be off for 12 weeks once he's born so hopefully I should be able to find the time.  Ya'll have a great weekend!

Let us known when he decides to show up!   CONGRATS!!

Turkeykiller12

G bcood luck with the new baby. We had our second boy back in July. Aint nothing like them babies.

Turkeykiller12

I meant good luck ! This phone is crazy

davisd9

Quote from: trkehunr93 on February 10, 2012, 10:17:02 PM

Good Luck. Will pray that all goes well!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer