OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Swamp People comes on tonight

Started by Crutch, February 09, 2012, 08:09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crutch

Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord
:gobble: :gobble:

h2obil

Thanks for the reminder---just set my DVR!!

Tail Feathers

Thanks for the reminder.  My wife enjoys that one as much as I do.
Preview says Liz gets her own boat.  Hope to see a few gators get whacked tonight!
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

joshua

I'm watching last years finally as I type this.
Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

Cove

Saw RJ and his son last weekend at the show. Them boys sat in those chairs from start time til close time (9-7) signing pictures and shirts. My hats off to them. I didnt even see them get up to take a bathroom break.

JWC07

Guess Troy made a little money last year or worked something out with Mercury. 2 shiny new 115 Pro XS'

runngun

T-ROY was already loaded, long before Swamp People, but he worked for it.
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

mossy835

davisd9

Once again Troy gets the bigger gators.  It is amazing at the size difference in his gators compared to the other hunters, on average.  Liz did get her a monster! 
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Squirrel Hunter

Shootem shootem !!!!!!!!! I love it.

Sherrell

I notice Joe and Tommy's gators seem to run on the smaller size.I hunt the Mississippi river and the water this past duck season down there was 47 degrees as it spreaded across the marsh.gators I'm pretty sure in that area  may have a little shorter growing season.

ccleroy

Quote from: Sherrell on February 10, 2012, 08:01:39 AM
I notice Joe and Tommy's gators seem to run on the smaller size.I hunt the Mississippi river and the water this past duck season down there was 47 degrees as it spreaded across the marsh.gators I'm pretty sure in that area  may have a little shorter growing season.

? :begging:

Sherrell

Quote from: ccleroy on February 10, 2012, 08:18:29 AM
Quote from: Sherrell on February 10, 2012, 08:01:39 AM
I notice Joe and Tommy's gators seem to run on the smaller size.I hunt the Mississippi river and the water this past duck season down there was 47 degrees as it spreaded across the marsh.gators I'm pretty sure in that area  may have a little shorter growing season.

? :begging:

My mistake..forgot gators are warm blooded. ;)
in November water temperatures drop below 70 degrees and gators go into hibernation until early spring when the water warms up again. 

SonicBanshee

Three Crucial Words for Turkey Hunting-GOBBLE GOBBLE BANG!

offshore

wonder how long RJ has been working on that ponytail?