Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

View through a holographic site and reticles of the Mueller Quick shot

Started by sugarray, February 06, 2011, 09:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sugarray

I was shooting today and wanted to get some pics of the reticle of the Quick Shot.  Lost the review, but I can do it again if wanted.  I had to zoom in closer than your eye would be, to get a clear pic of the reticle, but this really shows the benefit of a holographic site, especially over a tube/scope.  These are all at 40 yds.

3 MOA dot

5 MOA dot

Euro-Dot

CQB (my favorite)

GOLD HUNTER

Jourdan_D

Ordered mine last week, can't wait to get it in and try it out.

HOGGHEAD

I think you are the same sugarray on the WV forum.  Thanks for posting these pictures.  I was teetering on the edge about buying one of the Mueller's.  But your pictures here put me over the edge.  I think I am going to order one for my new Wincheter 1300 this week.  Thanks, Tom.

BowBendr

TnTurk

mossy835

Mine is due in tomorrow (UPS before 5:00 PM) have the rail to mount it with and the screws fit my gun so I am excited to get started.

n2deer

eight bore

Hey Ray, good idea to post pic's, thought about a sight picture on a turkey decoy to make it
realistic. Once you use one, it turns you into a factory rep ! They really are the hot setup.
There is no Left or Right -- there is only freedom or tyranny. Everything else is an illusion, an obfuscation to keep you confused and silent as the world burns around you." - Philip Brennan

sugarray

Quote from: HOGGHEAD on February 06, 2011, 11:11:11 PM
I think you are the same sugarray on the WV forum.  Thanks for posting these pictures.  I was teetering on the edge about buying one of the Mueller's.  But your pictures here put me over the edge.  I think I am going to order one for my new Wincheter 1300 this week.  Thanks, Tom.

Yes I am Tom.

Quote from: n2deer on February 07, 2011, 02:27:03 AM
How large is the dot on the target?

I don't understand the question.  You can clearly see the dot on the target and the target is 40 yds away.  Are you asking what it would look like on a turkey neck?  The orange sticker is a 3" sticker.

schief

n2deer

sugarray

Quote from: eight bore on February 07, 2011, 08:31:26 AM
Hey Ray, good idea to post pic's, thought about a sight picture on a turkey decoy to make it
realistic. Once you use one, it turns you into a factory rep ! They really are the hot setup.

Good thought, I'll try to do that this week maybe.  Supposed to rain.

redarrow

I always wondered what the draw was to holo sights. Now I know. That was cool. And Mueller is made here in my home state too.