OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

best sights?

Started by GobblinNC, February 05, 2012, 10:28:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GobblinNC

What is a good windage/elevation adjustable shotgun sight for a SBEII?

TrkyHntr

I like the williams fire sights for my guns.

Shane

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk
He's big enough to ride in my truck!

nyhunter

I have a Burris speed bead red dot on my SBEII and love it. you can get the Nikon vsd red dot in realtree apg right now at Natchez shooters for $159 on sale. Thats a good price for them and i have one on an 870 and like it as well as the Burris. I also have a set of true TruGlo series fiber optic sights on a old 870 that work very well. The TruGlo sights are a little finer aiming point than the williams fire sight, but either one would be a cheaper way to go than the red dot.

JohnnieB

dirt road ninja

I've had very good luck with the Truglo Pro series sights. The Williams mentioned above are also very nice.

reynolds243

Fire sights are definitely up there if you are wanting rifle style sights.  if you are going to a halo style then a Mueller quick shot, or burris FF/burris speed bead are very quality and good choices.

TrophyTracker

New to you, not the game
Drink a Monster, Live Forever!
Beatdown City Fl

Newram05

I just got these limb saver sights and first impression for 23.99 is solid and very visible! Easy to install!!

allaboutshooting

Quote from: GobblinNC on February 05, 2012, 10:28:36 PM

I like the Truglo "Magnum Gobble Dot" Pro-Series. They are all metal and fully adjustable for windage and elevation. Once you have them sighted in, you can remove and reinstall and maintain zero.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

Santa Closs

Doing some research myself
Montani Semper Liberi

GobblinNC

anyone have any experience with a Nikon Turkeypro Shotgun scope? im looking into getting one

chrisun

Quote from: allaboutshooting on February 06, 2012, 11:31:18 AM

I like the Truglo "Magnum Gobble Dot" Pro-Series. They are all metal and fully adjustable for windage and elevation. Once you have them sighted in, you can remove and reinstall and maintain zero.

Thanks,
Clark

agreed
John 3:16
Guns have 2 enemies.....rust and politicians.

js05_14

I've got the Williams Fire Sights on my Mossberg 835. I put them on at the beginning of last season and they were rock solid.

Tom Foolery

Williams Slugger sights on my 835,

redleg06

Quote from: allaboutshooting on February 06, 2012, 11:31:18 AM

Thanks,
Clark

another vote here...

I've got them on two of my guns and love them.