OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Opinion on Glocks

Started by agturkey, February 05, 2012, 09:23:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

agturkey

BOFF

Only hate them because they don't fit my hand.   >:(

God Bless,
David B.

Hognutz

I am learning to love them. Never had one until a month ago. I bought a Gen.4, 23, and love the heck out of it. I do believe I will own more..I shot it today, as a matter of fact..
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

tomanyturkeycalls

I love them G35....G27...G21sf.... and a G34

Deputy 14

Another plastic Mattel Toy Company product. Save a little more and buy a sig.  :)
On a serious note theyre good guns I just prefer a gun made of metal. Had a buddy who's house burnt and the glock didn't. Pulled it out of the ashes cleaned it and shot like a new one.

Squirrel Hunter

Wingbone

Love my G27, but I do plan on replacing it with the G23. I don't carry the Glock as much as my LCP, so I can tolerate the longer grip. Great guns though.
In Hoc Signo Vinces

MarkJM

love them, mine fits on hand wonderfully and is so comfortable to shoot. glock 19.
MuellerCustomCalls

Tail Feathers

Not real pretty but I carry one for a living and own another for off-duty.  They are one tough gun and very reliable.  They shoot pretty good too. :icon_thumright:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

ccleroy

StruttinGobbler3

Never particularly cared for the Glocks. I know many people love them but they just don't fit my hand. They are tough pistols though. Run a clip through a Kimber one time though, and you will not want to own anything else.
John 3:16

"Fall hunting is maneuvers. Spring hunting is war"
Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion

WildSpur

Quote from: Deputy 14 on February 05, 2012, 10:28:26 PM
Another plastic Mattel Toy Company product. Save a little more and buy a sig.  :)
On a serious note theyre good guns I just prefer a gun made of metal. Had a buddy who's house burnt and the glock didn't. Pulled it out of the ashes cleaned it and shot like a new one.

They are polymer!

I really like the Glock.  Very simple and functional weapon with few parts compared to others. 

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

Cluck more, yelp less

mcgruff1533

Not the prettiest handguns, but I stake my life on my G21 every shift I work.

10 years ago, I would have never bought a Glock.    After carrying one since 2004, my opinion has changed and I will certainly buy my G21 if my department ever upgrades in the future.     It always shoots and it doesn't matter how filthy the gun is.   

I've crawled through sand, dirt, mud, snow and briars and the Glock has been full of trash, but it still fired just fine.     

dirt road ninja

Tough gun that will go bang everytime you pull the trigger.

Holston

I've had a 17 for ~10 years that probably has around 5000 rounds through it.   Haven't had the first jam, and I've ran everything from Double Tap +p loads down to the steel cased el-cheapos.  Had a few FTFs, but I'm almost certain it was the ammo.

My dad bought me a G29 for Christmas 5 years ago, and I've carried it more than any other handgun I've ever had.  Easy to carry, powerful, accurate out to 40 yards or so and plenty of power for me.  It too has performed flawless, though I don't have near the rounds through it as my 17.

For an every day, hard use pistol, I haven't found anything that works out better for me than the various Glock offerings.