turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Bama members

Started by CASH, February 04, 2012, 08:20:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CASH

This site has always been Bama heavy on members.  I've seen a lot of new ones in the past few weeks.  Please chime in with what county or city you're from.

Oh, and it is mandatory that you PM the GPS coordinates of your turkey land to me.  :toothy9:

Elmore County here. I hunt Autuaga, Coosa, Chilton, Perry, Lowndes, and Marengo counties.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

panolaproductions

Live in Tuscaloosa. Hunt in Sumter.

vaturkey

Quote from: CASH on February 04, 2012, 08:20:34 AM
This site has always been Bama heavy on members.  I've seen a lot of new ones in the past few weeks.  Please chime in with what county or city you're from.

Oh, and it is mandatory that you PM the GPS coordinates of your turkey land to me.  :toothy9:

Elmore County here

Hey Cash

Don't forget to tell them " There's no Birds in Bama"   :TooFunny:
Vaturkey

Sherrell

Although I hunt numerous states...one of my most favorite public WMA's with little to near non existant pressure with a minimum of four gobblers heard from the roost on any given morning is in one of my Alabama favorites.

33° 20' 19 N, Longitude: 44° 23' 38 E

panolaproductions

Quote from: vaturkey on February 04, 2012, 08:44:44 AM
Quote from: CASH on February 04, 2012, 08:20:34 AM
This site has always been Bama heavy on members.  I've seen a lot of new ones in the past few weeks.  Please chime in with what county or city you're from.

Oh, and it is mandatory that you PM the GPS coordinates of your turkey land to me.  :toothy9:

Elmore County here

Hey Cash

Don't forget to tell them " There's no Birds in Bama"   :TooFunny:

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I just 'hunt' in Sumter. I've never seen a turkey there. Ever.

R AJ

Hi ya'll,

Live in Atmore,hunt mostly in Escambia Co., most of my turkeys come from Winn-Dixie and Food Fair. They have every brand of grits there too.

76 degrees for a high today.

contagious

Mobile Al. and hunt in Clark and Marengo county most of the time.No birds there.!!

CASH

Quote from: Sherrell on February 04, 2012, 08:46:14 AM

33° 20' 19 N, Longitude: 44° 23' 38 E

According to Google that be Baghdad.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

Flydown

Quote from: contagious on February 04, 2012, 08:51:56 AM
Mobile Al. and hunt in Clark and Marengo county most of the time.No birds there.!!

I live in Hale county and hunt in Marengo county and I have to agree that I've never even seen a turkey track there but I love to get up early every day and listen to the whip-poor-wills sing! :alien:

rrhunter

live in prattville.   hunt autauga, montgomery, lowndes, elmore ,and coosa counties. and y'all are correct the are no turkeys in ol bama. at least that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
COME MARCH 15th.....HEADS WILL ROLL!!!!!!!!

Houndstooth Game Calls

Live in Tuscaloosa - hunt in Tuscaloosa,Sumter,hale ,Bibb counties and just about everywhere else.

Cleburne

City of Hamilton, in the County of Marion.

TurkeyScratch

Live in Lauderdale County.

hootn

swamp road and that is all i am telling.... :angel9:

scott

CASH