turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New England or New York

Started by kamski1151, February 03, 2012, 01:25:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kamski1151

Who is gonna be the Super Bowl champions The Patriots or the Giants?
I'm goin with the Giants.........Go Blue  :z-guntootsmiley:

When I'm not in the woods, I'm honkin on a Blues Harp

nctrkyhntr

ctwny1

GO BLUE!...Giants all the way...

Spurcollecta

It seems like everybody I know is for the Giants and hates the patriots. I just don't unsterstand all the hate for the pats. I like the coach and the players. I actually like both teams...

stinkpickle

I don't care for either of them.  I suppose I'd like the Giants to win, but it'll probably be the Pats anyway.

Jbird22

I'm not a fan of either team honestly but on Sunday I'll be pulling for the New York Football Giants!!!

Tuttle

Being a Steeler fan since the 70's, I have to go with the Giants on this one.  I can't pull for a rival.

Sherrell

One thing is for sure...every game the Patriots win...there will always be the question of whether they cheated or not.

Some people are like elephants with a peanut...they never forget.

drenalinld

Quote from: Spurcollecta on February 03, 2012, 01:44:23 PM
It seems like everybody I know is for the Giants and hates the patriots. I just don't unsterstand all the hate for the pats. I like the coach and the players. I actually like both teams...

I could be the cheating or the cockiness, no it's definitely the cheating. That said, I think the Pats will win.

CASH

Lifelong Dolphins fan, so I hate the Pats.  Go G-Men
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

paintbrush

neal

Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

turkey slayer

Being a big Pats fan, I hope the pats win. However the giants are a dang good team.

Ebby

I'm a Giants fan and hope they win for sure but it's gonna hard to beat Tom Terrific twice in Superbowls and twice in the same year. I can't stand Tom but he is pretty durn good.

Tail Feathers

I think New York will sneak by NE.  If their defensive line dominates again they will win.
Neither of them is a favorite of mine but I'll sure be watching.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!