OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Romney "Almost certain nominee"

Started by Tail Feathers, January 31, 2012, 08:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sherrell

Quote from: moore on February 02, 2012, 06:37:49 PM
Romney seems like a 2 face grease ball I never liked him, but newt he is my pick

Is it the Massachusetts thing or is it the Kennedy's I reflect on when he appears.something there...just can't quit put my finger on it.

bird

Newt doesn't have a pray in the world of being the president.  He can't and won't be able to get enough delegates needed to receive the nomination because he hasn't registered with all the states to be on their ballots which shows very poor decision making and organization skills on his part.

Sherrell

Quote from: moore on February 02, 2012, 06:54:40 PM
I honestly belive obama will get his 2nd term if romney in for the republican JMO dont jump down my throat.

Its sad,but I have to fully agree...sure hope I'm wrong.will have to vote for the lessor of two evils.

at least Romney has something in common with Trump.

YOU'RE FIRED

stinkpickle

Quote from: moore on February 02, 2012, 06:54:40 PM
I honestly belive obama will get his 2nd term if romney in for the republican JMO dont jump down my throat.

You might be right.  Ron Paul is the only one that seems to even remotely appeal to the moderates and independents that affect the final election, and the GOP won't let him be the nominee.

coondog

Got to go with Newt. Newt seems to be the only candidate that will really make drastic changes in Washington and won't be persuaded by the system. His big ideas campaign platform is smart but wont attract the moderate voters as said earlier. I however do believe Newt has a legitimate chance to win as he should do well in the South. It will certainly be interesting to watch.

archery1

Take a kid hunting

SKFOOTER

Quote from:  link=topic=16867.msg189059#msg189059 date=1328399190
Newt is the most liberal of the remaining, is a Washington insider, has never had a job except off tax money, is anti capitalist, has character issues, doesn't take solemn vows seriously, has said he will ignore any supreme court decision he thinks is flawed, has FDR as his political hero, is unreliable, and will get beat worst than anyone since Mondale if he's the nominee.

Anybody but Newt.
I really had a lotta respect for you  before I read that post.  What have you been smokin'??   Newt is what this country needs right now.    If Romney gets elected, we'll be wishing Obama was back in there!  And I've had enough of Obama.  :drool:

BowBendr

All 4 that are left  in the race have flaws. There is something about each of them that I don't like in one way or another, but i'll be danged and dipped in sour bird poo-poo before I let it get my panties in a wad and decide not to vote, because no matter who it is, i'm going to vote for them because BHO has got to go !

America or my wallet can't stand another 4 years of this wanna' be clown that thinks he's a leader......

Woodsman4God

Quote from: BowBendr on February 05, 2012, 12:29:45 AM
All 4 that are left  in the race have flaws. There is something about each of them that I don't like in one way or another, but i'll be danged and dipped in sour bird poo-poo before I let it get my panties in a wad and decide not to vote, because no matter who it is, i'm going to vote for them because BHO has got to go !

America or my wallet can't stand another 4 years of this wanna' be clown that thinks he's a leader......

Its pretty simple, I agree with bowbenndr here, it doenst matter a whole lot to me whick of the 4 make it, cept maybe Santorum however which ever one the them get the nod it then becomes him or Obummer, and I know who I am NOT voting for.

chad fenton

It is a screwed up deal.  Ron Paul is needed I feel to get our over bearing government in check but if he was elected nothing would be accomplished.  Kinda like what is going on now.  Unless we had a big changge in represenatives to go with him.