OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Your Decoys name?

Started by bornagain64, January 28, 2012, 11:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bornagain64

Last year my hunting buddy purchased a DSD decoy, and we thought he should come up with a name for her.
He decided on Reba, because it was not an exgirlfriend or a name of a real girl that he knows personally.
Of course this is for 1 of his favorite singers Reba Mcentire.
I order a DSD this year and am trying to come up with her name. What are some of your names, and why?

If your married you have to be carefull with the name you pick, or it could get you in trouble.

John

FttFttVroom!

Henrietta, way before the H.S guys did

Eric Gregg

I named my Jake decoy Jody and my hen Roxeanne.
I will be retiring them this year.

TRKYHTR

RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

Deputy 14

pastor

Slick, Hillary, and Monica. Shows how long I've had them but they have lured a few birds in.
Jer. 29:11

BOFF

Named by daughter and self, may I introduce to you: Goober and Henrietta.

God Bless,
David B.

gobbler777

My turkey hunting mentor back at Sleepy Creek, W. Va. called his Henrietta and that was in 1962.
For Gibson and Mincey crow calls visit CrowMart at www.crowmart.com  Turkey Guide - Maryland

FullChoke

Have a hen decoy that I repainted that I named Britney.  She looks just like Britney Spears did when she went nuts and cut off all of her hair.

Had one a few years ago I called Lady Die.

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

KYFrid

Named my decoy "Peppers". Gave her this name after i noticed how many pellets she had in her.   :fud:

renegade19

Jake decoy is Greg.  Named after an old friend who just always seems to find himself in a mess.

ghillie

Sure do...they are Clementine, Pretty Peggy-O and Althea.  Jake is named Tennessee Jed....

The faster we go...the rounder we get!!

hootn

here is stella and me a few years ago. dont use her anymore but she still goes to the woods with me i keep her in my vest. she seems like a good luck charm.

scott

North of 8

MY DSD HENS ARE ELVIRA AND AMANDA AND DA DSD GOBBLER IS ELVIS.

Crappiepro

No names here. Most of the time I do refer to them as "Those damn things" :lol: