OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

WI. draw results on-line

Started by paintbrush, January 25, 2012, 03:53:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paintbrush

For those that put in for WI. licence, the results are now posted on the WI. DNR website. I drew mine for time period D in zone 1.

flintlock

If you must smoke, please use BLACKPOWDER!

Hognutz

The site is down for a few days. I tried to get my info and couldn't, so I called and was told to try again on Monday..
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

woodwzrd

I tried to find mine and it says no application received and that there is a delay for those that were mailed.

wisconsinteacher

I used the chat feature last Saturday and was told my dad got B, I got C, and my wife got D.  Now to get a few left over tags.

jayjay

Unit 1, time period A.......now i have to wait for the leftovers to go on sale :z-guntootsmiley:

Hognutz

turkey harvester

So you can't just go and hunt anywhere? I really don't know. We don't have that where i live. Do you have to apply and be drawn to hunt or hunt certain areas?
TURKEY NUT CUSTOM STRIKERS- Jeffrey Thompson-Owner.  Kathleen,GA
Hunt with your kids, not for them.

Hognutz

Yeah. It really sucks. They have 5 zones to hunt, (I believe),  and a 5 or 6 different 7 day seasons, one after another. They went to 7 days this year. It used to be a whopping 5 day season. It is a lottery type pick, and any left-over tags are given out on a first come first served basis, until they are gone.. Not an ideal process. IMHO.

turkey harvester

man that does suck, so if you don't get drawn or all the tags are gone its too bad, right? I don't think that would be my cup of tea, but if I lived there i would have to go by that. Sorry guys come to Missouri and you don't have that crap to deal with.
TURKEY NUT CUSTOM STRIKERS- Jeffrey Thompson-Owner.  Kathleen,GA

Hognutz

A Missouri turkey hunt is on my bucket list..

jayjay

same here.....one of these years I'll get down there

woodwzrd

Zone 4 last week of April here. Now to see what ther is for left over tags

mnturkey

Zone 4 May 9-15th, I will try and get a leftover tag for the later season.
Being a  non-resident that is about the earilest I can get and I will be in MN the week before.
SEMPER FI

neal

Quote from: turkey harvester on January 30, 2012, 03:47:37 PM
man that does suck, so if you don't get drawn or all the tags are gone its too bad, right? I don't think that would be my cup of tea, but if I lived there i would have to go by that. Sorry guys come to Missouri and you don't have that crap to deal with.

It's really not that bad I end up with 5-6 tags each year and could have more if I wanted to. If you want to hunt the first week its about a every other year type deal which IMO you can have I've hunted in snow storms the first week so I never apply for it I usually head to SD that week. Some zones have well over 3000 tags left after the season is over so plenty of chances to kill birds. And yes this year will be nice with the new 7 day seasons vs. the 5 day seasons as we've had in the past.

Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.