turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hey Ricky !

Started by Old Gobbler, January 21, 2012, 01:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

drenalinld

Shannon, it's obvious you have put in some work!  There is a bite on those yelps that I've never heard on a push pin. Awesome stuff. I listened to your others as well. Those black coffins are deadly. You da man!

savduck

Holy crap that thing is awesome. Best sounding push pin i have ever heard. The coco is beautiful. Great job Shannon.
Georgia Boy

Ferguson

Quote from: drenalinld on January 21, 2012, 01:56:03 PM
That is the sweetest push pin I've seen!

Aint that the truth!!!
David Ferguson
Eminence, MO
573 226 5939

BOFF

Very impressed!!

Awesome sounding and a beauty to look at as well.

Nice work!!

God Bless,
David B.

tomanyturkeycalls

very very nice..... that thing is awesome.. can't wait ... Jim

chatterbox

Awsome! I have never heard a push pin sound like that!
Those were some of the best yelps I have ever heard! :icon_thumright:

OLE RASPY

Those are some nice push pin calls you made shannon,i really like that coco one.I watched your videos and am glad i did.I have never heard a push pin call sound like that.15 years ago i started turkey hunting and the first call i bought was a push pin call (cant recall the brand but it was a production call and was made of some kind of wood(maybe plywood  :lol:) and was camoed) and i hunted 2 years with that thing without calling any gobblers to the gun.So i went out and bought a cane creek mouth mouth call and learned to use it and started killing gobblers from that year forward.Needless to say that push pin call is still in the woods somewhere under neath a bunch of leaves :lol:. That thing sounded horrible and wasnt very loud either.I could get down on that call to try to make it loud and it sounded worse when i did that.That year i threw that call in the woods (which was the last day of season) i havent touched another one and havent heard another one played.Just wasnt interested in hearing or using another one as i thought all of them were the same.Well these videos you posted up showed me that all push pins arent the same.Those sound awsome there.Good job. :you_rock: :icon_thumright:

barry

Hope you're gettin' one ready for me Shannon!

sbe2#

shadetree callers