OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Tide........classy

Started by turkey slayer, January 18, 2012, 10:08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric Gregg

That is ridiculous. They may be charged as sex offenders.
Wouldn't that be nice.....have to register as a sex offender.
If you are going to be stupid, well.....

BOFF

I don't condone what the "tide" fan did, and I hope he gets prosecuted to the fullest extent.

However, one or two people, as your title suggests, out of ALL the Alabama fans, is a representation of ALL the Tide fans?

Geesh!!! Stop the Alabama hating, and just call it like it should be. The assailant(s) are just lowlifes.

God Bless,
David B.

CASH

And LSU fans are classy?  Y'all are latching onto to one group of idiots. I don't condone what happened in that video, but every college fan base has it's group of idiots.  Oh yeah, that was equally smart of him to pass out at a Krystal on Bourbon Street after his team got waxed in the NC by their rivals.

I've been to Baton Rouge after a loss to LSU, I've seen what some of your beloved LSU fans are capable of.  Y'all have idiot fans just like we do.  So don't come in here swinging with that Classy Tide fan crap.  Let it be what it is, some idiots that were drunk and got caught being idiots on video.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

CASH

I apologize for my little outburst there. College football fan rivalry had gotten way out of hand and it's gotten old. It takes the fun out of the game.

Having said that, if one is dumb enough to get drunk and pass out in the middle of a bunch of rowdy, drunk rival fans, things are going to happen.  Granted tea bagging somebody is pretty nasty. On the flip side, if one is dumb enough to do it (not to mention on video to). One deserves whatever punishment is dealt to him.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

Deputy 14

Quote from: CASH on January 19, 2012, 04:44:49 AM
[College football fan rivalry had gotten way out of hand and it's gotten old. It takes the fun out of the game.

Having said that, if one is dumb enough to get drunk and pass out in the middle of a bunch of rowdy, drunk rival fans, things are going to happen.  Granted tea bagging somebody is pretty nasty. On the flip side, if one is dumb enough to do it (not to mention on video to). One deserves whatever punishment is dealt to him. [/b]

:agreed:

Gobble!

this could happen anywhere in the country

drenalinld

Shamefully, these types are scattered in every state. I hate it's tied to any program and these two are a couple of my least favorites.

jwhunter

turkey slayer....... 21-0... still hurts doesnt it?? j /k   :)

this has nothing to do with alabama being classy or not. just b/c one idoit in a alabama shirt did it doesnt mean all fans are like this. i bet some where in LA at some point a LSU fan has t-bagged someone. this idiot just got caught. If i was standing in that krystal and saw that you would of seen another alabama fan wearing a alabama shirt knocking that guy out! i cant stand people picking on others

Back to the turkeys! GOBBLE GOBBLE.. good luck this year bust some birds!

turkey slayer

Quote from: jwhunter on January 19, 2012, 12:35:04 PM
turkey slayer....... 21-0... still hurts doesnt it?? j /k   :)

this has nothing to do with alabama being classy or not. just b/c one idoit in a alabama shirt did it doesnt mean all fans are like this. i bet some where in LA at some point a LSU fan has t-bagged someone. this idiot just got caught. If i was standing in that krystal and saw that you would of seen another alabama fan wearing a alabama shirt knocking that guy out! i cant stand people picking on others

Back to the turkeys! GOBBLE GOBBLE.. good luck this year bust some birds!

I agree, its not about all tide fans. Just figured yall would think this was as stupid as I did, NEVER said all tide fans are like this fella. just figured since everyone should know about the story. Jeez no reason to be so uptight. everyone had no problem talking about the LSU football players earlier this season. just thought tide fans would agree that this was classless, again not saying all of yall are tards, just the majority :goofball:

and yes 21-0 still hurts!

turkey slayer

that last post wasnt only for the person I quoted, so dont think it was only toward you.

runngun

Just saw on the news where the bama fan and his lawyer are on their way to New Orleans to turn himself in. Apparently a family member of the suspect saw his mug on the news/internet. The guys uncle is the Sheriff of the county in Alabama he is from.
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

CASH

Quote from: runngun on January 19, 2012, 06:23:23 PM
Just saw on the news where the bama fan and his lawyer are on their way to New Orleans to turn himself in. Apparently a family member of the suspect saw his mug on the news/internet. The guys uncle is the Sheriff of the county in Alabama he is from.

Even dumber to do when your kin is law enforcement in your same county.  Idiot.

turkey slayer

Quote from: CASH on January 19, 2012, 07:19:02 PM
Quote from: runngun on January 19, 2012, 06:23:23 PM

Even dumber to do when your kin is law enforcement in your same county.  Idiot.
lol sounds like a real bright one!