OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

BAMA BIRD DOWN!!!!

Started by CASH, January 16, 2012, 12:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TNBIRD

BOFF

Got me,

I was wondering which county you were able to go to for the few fall seasons we have here .

God Bless,
David B.

Cleburne

I am pretty sure this violates a man code.

hootn

Quote from: Cleburne on January 16, 2012, 08:46:24 PM

no this tread does not qualify to take his man card. however watching him run thru bass pro knocking people out of the way and screaming like a girl getting to the new turkey stuff when they put it out DOES. it surprises me that he aint broke in during the middle of the nite before they open and does some kind of weird dance or some other disturbing things.

scott

rebelman

TrackeySauresRex

"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

WildTigerTrout

Real funny :TooFunny: You got me too!
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

JELLYHEAD

CASH

Quote from: hootn on January 16, 2012, 09:29:19 PM

no this tread does not qualify to take his man card. however watching him run thru bass pro knocking people out of the way and screaming like a girl getting to the new turkey stuff when they put it out DOES. it surprises me that he aint broke in during the middle of the nite before they open and does some kind of weird dance or some other disturbing things.

scott

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

gooblnfever

T-town

Can't believe I was dumb enough to click on this thread. :lol:

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

flintlock

No bird?  I got one for you.  :)  LOL!!!
If you must smoke, please use BLACKPOWDER!