Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

On average, how many days do you hunt in the spring?

Started by SpitanDrum, February 18, 2011, 08:56:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RutnNStrutn

Singlebarrel

Always try to hunt everyday of our 6 week season, but never quite make it...  should get in 30+ days of hunting this year plus another 10 - 14 of early morning listening before it opens.

Mailman

One Shot One Kill

VA_Birdhunter

15-20 normally....hoping for more this year.  I'm taking off two weeks to go back to my home state of VA.  I'll be there for the first and second week of the season.  Then heading back to WV for my first season here.  So I'm hoping to up the days out in the field.  There's nothing like being in the woods in the spring and watching everything come alive.  Lord knows I don't deserve it but he keeps blessing me with it year after year.
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

BoWhoop

Probably 30 some, last year was 33.  However long it takes to burn the tags. :z-guntootsmiley:

shootumindaface

Im so busy I am a lucky to get out a morning a year ;D

Tomteaser

i hunt from beginning of april to middle of april out west, and then the whole month of may in michigan, any minute or day possible i will be out in the woods! Can't wait!

Executioner

I may be able to get out and hunt a day or 92 this season. God bless.
"Confidence in your God given abilities adds more turkeys to your daily limit" Mike Miller "The Turkey Killer" Take delight in the LORD, and He will give you your hearts desires. Psalm 37:4

t_eagen13

I get out about 10-12 days in during the spring. I go every Saturday and Sunday and try to get out as many mornings as I can during the week.

reynolds243

TN season is approx 45 days, i would say i hunt approx 30 of those days...every weekend and most weekdays before work.

longbox

The older I get the more I go. I'd like to get 18-20 days in during our season which is only in the spring in NC.
Waffle House Pro Staff
It's not the years it's the mileage

knightrider

i average about 20 days between calling for my uncle ,my son , my wife, and the i try to fill my tags las, good luck to everyone :z-guntootsmiley:

Basser69

vicksburg

]