turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

tresspasers

Started by frank1969, January 14, 2012, 10:15:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frank1969

just want to vent i got 56 ac that i manage and own i use it for youth hunting and that is open to any youth under 16. my son got a big 9 pt on it and 3 oter kids got there first bucks on it this year well all i have done the last 3 weeks of pa muzz season was chase ppl off today i cought a group of 8 hunters on it an it is clearly posted and they tell me that i dont own the deer and they have tags to fill well today was the last straw there is no more WARNINGS i will press charges.  do you think im wrong for doing this  and sorry for the rant :character0029:

BOFF

Only mistake I feel you made was not prosecuting everyone you have found on it so far.

God Bless,
David B. I

Old Gobbler

Get game cams- and get some signs stating trespassing with a firearm is a FELONY
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Crutch

Also have game wardon patrol it, he can haul them straight to jail without you being involved.
Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord
:gobble: :gobble:

vaturkey

No, you're not wrong ! It's your land & you have the say so of who can hunt it.  :z-guntootsmiley:
Vaturkey

mossy835

Out here simple no trespassing signs are all that is required, no hunting does not hold up but the no trespass does.

joshua

Quote from: BOFF on January 14, 2012, 10:19:11 PM
Only mistake I feel you made was not prosecuting everyone you have found on it so far.

God Bless,
David B. I
:agreed: 100%
Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

stone road turkey calls

Are they parking on your property, if so get your local towing co to give you one of there no parking or you will be towed signs, with the county ordance stated on it and tow there truck. sad but the tow truck will come asap, good luck getting the law out there in time.
Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

CB on the run

Like there isn't enough state land in PA without tresspassing.  They would have ponied up a trespassing fee or faced a judge.

CB

Woodsman4God

Nope you tried to be nice asking them to leave, once they became rude to you all gloves are off.

hookedspur

No, you are not wrong ,I would ask them to leave and not return only once, the second time I would let the courts do the talking .
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

ghillie

Why the free pass to begin with...especially with the attitude they flipped ya??  I might not have been so kind...after all it is your land and it is clearly posted....

Dbrnmllr

Throw the book at em.  As others have said, tow their cars if you can and every other thing you can do to deter them.

kamski1151

Quote from: hookedspur on January 15, 2012, 08:31:59 AM
No, you are not wrong ,I would ask them to leave and not return only once, the second time I would let the courts do the talking .
:agreed:

When I'm not in the woods, I'm honkin on a Blues Harp

ol bob

I have had the same problem do what it takes, these a the people that give hunters a bad name.