OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Who ya pullin' for?

Started by barry, January 08, 2012, 03:19:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

West Augusta

Made a lot of friends when LSU came to Morgantown last fall so I say Geaux Tiggers. :you_rock: :TooFunny:
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

sharxfan

Quote from: TRKYHTR on January 08, 2012, 09:46:50 PM
NINERRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSS. Oh wait a minute. Your talking college. I don't care as long as it's not 6-3.

TRKYHTR

+10000. From a Niners fan in the Swamps. Seeing as I don't have a college team I root for LSU as a casual fan. This Sunday is going to be interesting as I am having some Saints fans over to watch the game.

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

WildTigerTrout

From Pa. and a die hard Penn State fan. I'll go LSU.
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

El Pavo Grande

Roll Tide Roll!!!  I am a Razorback fan and an SEC fan.  I don't care for Les Miles (he couldn't even pronounce Arkansas (Ar - Kansas) right a few years ago before we beat them at LSU), and I do like Nick Saban.  With another SEC opponent playing them, I just can't root for LSU and Miles. 

gaswamp

FttFttVroom!

stinkpickle

davisd9

NINERRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSS. Oh wait a minute. Your talking college. I don't care as long as it's not 6-3.

TRKYHTR

Defense rules football and wins Championships!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Woodsman4God

Not a fan of either one but for sake of controversy I wanna see Alabama win because the BCS is a farce and they need a playoff system

drenalinld

Quote from: stinkpickle on January 09, 2012, 06:48:17 AM
...I don't care as long as it's not 6-3...

This.

That was by far the best game of the year for me. I am sick of watching games 67-56, but hey that's just me. Sometimes I shoot jakes and use decoys.......lol

rbreedi1

Neither, but I'm gonna say LSU will win.
Thunder Ridge Totes

Jay

;D I hope they both lose, but will settle for a tie.

hookedspur

I like them both but I am a WV fan and I have to root for LSU this time . If Alabama wins wont they be 1 win each this year ? I hope we have a clear Champion and a Great Game
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Reloader

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!

I hope LSU creams em.  Having a party at my house tonight and we're gona watch the game on the projector in my media room.