OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Its COLD outside

Started by Old Gobbler, January 04, 2012, 07:33:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

South Florida  40 deg. its very cold , I cant imagine what it is like up your ways - 
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

mason0366

woodwzrd

Up here in west central WI it is a balmy 14 degrees. Yesterday at this time it was -6. It has actually been pretty mild so far this winter. Gotta love WI winters.

West Augusta

It was 12 here is West Virginia this morning.  The high yesterday was 21 and that was about 6 am.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

Ol'Mossy

Me and a Buddy went coyote hunting last evening..it was 9 degrees with a 30 mile an hour wind...bbbrrrrrr

Crappiepro

We had a low of 13 and a high of 20 monday. Now they say 50 for the high by saturday LOL. Good Ole Indiana!!

a-j calls

Hognutz

Cold in S.E. Wi., but no snow.. I can dig that..
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Basin_hunter

36 this morning here in Louisiana. Supposed to be in the 70's again by tomorrow  ??? Not good for deer hunting...
In fall we rut, in spring we strut

vaturkey

13 here this morning in the Blue Ridge Mts. of Va.   :fire:   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

CASH

It was 16 earlier. Starting to warm up though
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

kamski1151

14 this morning in Northern Mi.  :fire: 40s by Friday, ill take it!!!

When I'm not in the woods, I'm honkin on a Blues Harp

pseshooter300

Tater
Thunder Chicken Mafia
This Ain't Hollywood

redarrow

25 now with a high of 32 in SE Mich.

WildTigerTrout

It was 7 degrees here in my part of NC Pennsylvania this morning. Can't wait till April 28!
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!