turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Jan. 1, 2012 Devotional

Started by pappy, January 01, 2012, 11:05:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

"We then, as workers together with Him also plead with you not to receive the grace of God in vain. For he says: 'In an acceptable time I have heard you, and in the day of salvation I have helped you.' Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation" (2 Cor. 6:1-2).
Well, 2011 is gone, we can't bring it back or change the decisions we made during those past 12 months. What we can do, is look to the coming days with enthusiasm and great expectancy that our loving and faithful God in heaven has given us the opportunity to make amends with Him, after refusing to do so back in 2011.
WHAT!!?!!??!!!! You mean I still have a chance to get things right with God? You mean He is still willing to listen to my cries for help? He hasn't turned His back on me like I had Him during the past year? There's still hope?
Yes...yes...yes...yes.............so why not start the new year off right? Make today the day of your Salvation...it is as easy as 1,2,3.....realize your present state, a sinner in need of forgiveness, then take the time to confess your sins to God, open your heart and your mind to Him, and then believe, believe that he has heard your cries, believe that He has forgiven you and believe that all this was made possible through the sacrifice of His Son Jesus, who shed His blood and offered His life for yours and mine.
Now that is how to start off the New Year, Forgiven and Free, with the load of the past taken off your shoulder and that blackened heart, made whiter then snow, a  new year and a new life all wrapped up in the love of God, don't miss the chance to begin this new life as a new creature in Christ!!!!!!!!
I offer all my prayers and best wishes for the coming New Year and that 2012 is the year you make that all important life changing decision........pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

vaturkey

Thanks Pappy

God Bless & Happy New Year to you & your family.   :jesus-cross:

Ricky

Vaturkey

Roostem33

Amen Pappy!!!!

Thought I would Share one of my favorite verses (2 Cor. 5:17)

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things become new.

Have a blessed year,
Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)