OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Ready for Turkey Season?

Started by Kylongspur88, December 18, 2011, 08:47:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kylongspur88

Man I'm so ready for spring turkey to get here. I planned my last semester/spring semester of law school so I don't have class on Monday or class before 11:30 a.m. This should buy me some time in the woods. When I was out with the black powder yesterday all I could do was scout turkeys. I've got issues...  ;D

Gobble!

Muzzleloader season came back in yesterday in MD and I spent the day at the house practicing with my turkey calls. I am ready.

Ruger M77

I've always considerd myself a deer hunter first and a turkey hunter second but I know what u mean seems like this year in deer season i was always lookin 4 turkeys
I eat therefore I hunt

dirt road ninja

March 15th can't come fast enough. Already scheduled the vacation.

handcannon

I like deer hunting if there is some good action but to sit there and do nothing but think how nice it will be once the leaves start turning green again and the turkeys start to gobble..........its like going to a Victoria Secrets photo shoot blind folded. Not worth a flip!

mossy835

Know the feeling lost out on the late fall hunt this year (like to hunt in the snow) so come on spring.

Flydown

Quote from: handcannon on December 18, 2011, 10:52:22 PM
I like deer hunting if there is some good action but to sit there and do nothing but think how nice it will be once the leaves start turning green again and the turkeys start to gobble..........its like going to a Victoria Secrets photo shoot blind folded. Not worth a flip!

AMEN!   :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

CASH

Quote from: handcannon on December 18, 2011, 10:52:22 PM

I've been ready.  Vacation is planned and approved.  Running calls daily
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

chatterbox