OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Anything new from DSD this year?

Started by allchokedup, December 15, 2011, 08:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allchokedup

I'll be going to the NWTF Convention this year and was wondering if anybody has heard if DSD is coming out with anything new this year. It seems that they like to keep things secret until just before the Convention. I would like to see a jake strutter. Their strutter is awesome looking , but a little on the large size. I'm sure they work great though, but a strutting jake would be nice. They got to have something cooking up this year!

vaturkey

Not too sure if DSD has any new decoys coming out BUT  Guesswho has a new decoy called

PINKEY  BOY   :icon_thumright:   :z-guntootsmiley: :you_rock: :newmascot:
Vaturkey

guesswho

Yes sir, rooty tooty fresh and frooty.

I haven't heard of anything new, but It wouldn't surprise me. 
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Old Gobbler

The reason for any USA company  being secretive about product announcements to the very last minute{ and this applies to anything made here} is that some clown hack will try and have it replicated in China and sent back on over for large scale marketing -   
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

chatterbox

Quote from: Old Gobbler on December 15, 2011, 10:03:17 PM

The reason for any USA company  being secretive about product announcements to the very last minute{ and this applies to anything made here} is that some clown hack will try and have it replicated in China and sent back on over for large scale marketing -   

Sad, but true. >:(