OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

What do you want for Christmas

Started by Eric Gregg, December 15, 2011, 09:16:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ILIKEHEVI-13

I would like some more flashlights. 

handcannon

Quote from: Limbstrutter on December 15, 2011, 07:16:56 PM
The whole spring off for turkey season . Lol

Might as well throw in all expense paid hunts in as many states as you can travel.

lightsoutcalls

My 19 year old daughter announced this week that she is getting married Monday.  :-\   Not really a wish, but I pray that she and her husband-to-be will honor each other and honor God in their marriage.  That's what I want for Christmas.   :santaclaus:
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

anthonyjhallen

I have solid HUMINT that this will be under the tree for me this year.  3 Gun Nation here I come....

http://www.stagarms.com/product_info.php?cPath=13_44&products_id=384

CASH

This is my daughter's last Christmas trip while she's still in high school, so that's good enough for me.  In fact, instead of my wife and I exchanging gifts this year, we spent it all on my daughter.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

Tail Feathers

I have it on good authority there will be some Hooks' mouth calls in the stocking...since I ordered the ones I want. :TooFunny:
That and a worksharp knife sharpener are all I asked for.
I mentioned getting a pressure washer for the house in early fall and I think she may have gotten me one for Christmas.  That would be great too. :icon_thumright:
I can be out washing off the driveway and siding the day after Christmas.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

handcannon

I tell ya, I really wish I could just be home for Christmas this year instead of this dang drilling rig in Brazil. This bites a big one!