turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

935 test at 40 and 25

Started by SumToy, December 09, 2011, 08:43:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SumToy

Ok test gun is a used 935 I picked up.  I don't know how much it used or what shells ran down it.  I know the barrel is not real shinny.  I just brushed it and fired away.  I try to use guns that will be like most that buy the stuff will have.  I don't like to fix the stuff just to make things look good.  I like real world stuff. 

Now it was around 40 out side.  It had rained the day before.  So the damp ground/air will take away from the gun.  Now the cold temp will hurt this gun also.  So for the guys that hunt in warm temps this test will be on the low side.  Your gun will have a better/smaller pattern.   

I did find that the gun did the same thing in the cold temp as to with my chokes it like the bigger shot.  That is do the the big bore and the choke layout.  Now I know that some of them with the other chokes likes the smaller shot but I think that the chokes have a real long parallel is why.  Now that dont hurt a thing is just a deal you match shell with choke.

1st pic is of the shells.
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

SumToy

Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

gob09

not sure about yall but the photo is too small to see even when opened

SumToy

Yup I got go back a change it. It say to big one time now it to small.  I get it figured out before long. LoL 

gob09

Quote from: SumToy on December 09, 2011, 09:18:01 AM
Yup I got go back a change it. It say to big one time now it to small.  I get it figured out before long. LoL 

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :icon_thumright:

SumToy

40 yards I think it was low but not know about this gun.  My 835 put 309 in warm temps but this one did not go but 273.

SumToy

This was at 25 yards with the 7's.  Had 107 outside the 10 in the 20.  Outside the 20 it had 14.

SumToy

This was at 25 yards with the 6's.  56 out of the 10 but in the 20.  11 out side of the 20.

gatrkyhntr70

Theres nothing wrong with those patterns; especially under the recent weather conditions we just had. :smiley-char092:
<- <- <= <- <- <- <-

SumToy

Yup the shells was sunk in and the weather.  This was did for someone on the site just to see what they look like at short rang. Now this gun comes in on the low side and folks can see what it is doing.  It almost on of the deals like duck hunting we figure what rang and set gun for that.

paradis1142

gob09

im gettin an itchy trigger finger and need to do some patterns myself thanks for the info. and pics.

cannonball

Those patterns will get the job done. :icon_thumright:

n2deer

What shells are you shooting?

Newram05