turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

hip fixed or is it

Started by hootn, December 08, 2011, 08:02:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hootn

time will tell, havent been able to put any weight on it and will not be  able for a bit. got home late monday evening. i think it was after lunch when they wheeled me into surgery. dr said there was more damage than he thought, looking at the ct scan taken year and half ago. hell i could have told him that. heck i think the wear was making it better for me so to speak. but he said everything is better now. just got to get this thing ready for march 15th.

scott

Old Gobbler

you will be fine and fully recovered in time for spring - just wait and see -  prayers to your full recovery  :mycross: --Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

catdaddy

Hang it there--things like this get a little better every day.

redarrow

Therapy is a pain in the butt ,but it will be over before you know it. The turkeys don't stand a chance.

Flydown

Glad everything went good. I hope you have speedy recovery!  :icon_thumright:

ctwny1

Just follow your Doctors directions and you'll be up and walking around pain free in a short time. Hang in there...

Hognutz

Hang in there and do your therapy..It is very important that you do what they tell you. It will help in the long run..Godspeed..Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

TheTwistedOne

Quote from: redarrow on December 08, 2011, 09:10:16 AM
Therapy is a pain in the butt ,but it will be over before you know it. The turkeys don't stand a chance.

I agree with others about Physical Therapy.  It's important!

Physical therapists will have you doing things you will believe are stupid, can't possibly help, are a waste of time or are totally ridiculous.  PT's aren't stupid.  They know what seemingly silly thing you need to do to help you heal right.

Give what they ask you to do an honest effort.  Stick with it and don't quit.

If something isn't healing right, the physical therapist will be your best ally to get your Doctor to address it.  They can't be your ally, if you don't do what they ask or quit before the PT discharges you.

I wish you the best on your recovery!

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

mossy835

Glad the surgery is over and you are on the mend. I have friends that have had full him replacements and they are doing fine.  :jesus-cross:

Tail Feathers

Hang in there.  There will be some tough days and therapy may be ao bear, but stick it out and you'll be fine.! :icon_thumright:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!