turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

So How Many Here Plan On Hitting The Black Friday Sales

Started by ILIKEHEVI-13, November 21, 2011, 02:17:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cleburne

I will not make that mistake again, I'll be at the house.

Tail Feathers

All the pushing, shoving and elbowing...I hope I didn't hurt anybody last year. :TooFunny:

Not really.  I'm working that day.  I may try to swing by (or more likely have my wife do it :you_rock:)the Tractor Supply and pick up a pressure washer they have on sale.  I wouldn't think that would be a real huge draw like some other Super stores.  If so, I'll just pass.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

CASH

Screw that.  I don't want to save money that bad.  Ya'll have fun
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

ILIKEHEVI-13

Some very good  points.  That's a very good tip Shannon.  Thanks for all the replies so far. 

Dylan T

I remember a security guard got killed a few years ago. He was trampled to death by crazed shoppers. Makes me sick. I will be outside hunting after doing any of my families shopping online. Don;t have to leave the house. These guys have some good Black Friday deals. http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/main/splash.aspx?key=blackfriday

Basser69

Yall can have all those crowds. It aint worth the savings.

Strut Buster

Won't make that mistake again. I went this past Saturday and also did some online shopping.
Ethics & Respect First

TRKYHTR

I'm thinking about posting a black Friday special on a few calls.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

Rio Fan

I think I'll go try to shoot a few ducks instead.  That sounds a "little"more enjoyable than dealing with the crazy crowds.

catdaddy

stinkpickle

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: moore on November 22, 2011, 09:31:40 PM
ILIKEHEVI-13
is there a special at walmart or menards on their flashlight lol

I don't know.  But what I do know is you won't find this one at a Walmart on any day.  LOL!

CB on the run

I'll be in the woods.  This was the first Thanksgiving since I was 16 that I didn't hunt at least till 12noon.  The wife has 17 people coming over to stuff their faces including my two grandsons.  I was forbidden to leave and had to help.  I also had to post my frontage for hell season(snowmobilers).

CB

Longbeardfever4ever

Hitting up Walmart at 5 pm today for the 10 pm opening tonight... That way I can still get on some gobblers tomorrow!!!
Hook's Custom Calls
Keep The Fever Custom Calls
Romans 3:24