OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

So Cal style duck hunting.

Started by socalturkeyman, November 17, 2011, 08:58:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

socalturkeyman

Well my buddy and I went out to our local Wildlife area and did well on Wed. We shot mostly teal,three shovelers,one mallard hen,one redhead,and one wigeon. It was a bit slow due to the fog,we couldnt see any ducks flying but we were still getting some pass shooting. But i was able to start working ducks when the fog lifted. here are the results.

A shot not taken,is a shot missed!
Juan Galindo-Last Light Taxidermy

TRKYHTR

Looks like a good group of ducks. Only thing I see wrong with those pics are that "Raider Nation" sticker in the window.  :TooFunny: You need to work on that. Congrats on a great day.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

socalturkeyman

LOL Ya I tell my buddy all the time and I dont even really like foot ball. Thats his truck not mine,just for the record now lol.

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

edge32617

Quote from: TRKYHTR on November 17, 2011, 09:06:03 PM
Looks like a good group of ducks. Only thing I see wrong with those pics are that "Raider Nation" sticker in the window.  :TooFunny: You need to work on that. Congrats on a great day.

TRKYHTR

haha, and the baby seat in the back!? Why isn't the kid in on the hunt too!! lol    ;]   :toothy12:
Just a young guy chasin critters when he gets a day off!

Old Gobbler

Quote from: socalturkeyman on November 17, 2011, 09:35:37 PM
LOL Ya I tell my buddy all the time and I dont even really like foot ball. Thats his truck not mine,just for the record now lol.
Dont sweat it , I peeled my " Dolphin Nation  ::)" sticker of my car after Miami lost its 5th straight game this season -

congrats on the great duck hunt , I hear you guys over on the west coast have some great waterfowl hunting --Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

socalturkeyman

Well Bulldog(the baby) was with his mom,and this the first duck hunt in so cal thats been good for me. Every time I've gone before we only get one duck and its 90 degrees out. So if you hear duck hunting is good that might be up north cause thats what I hear too.

misfire

Thats a darn good morning for anyone, but especially for a foggy day. Congrats
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net