turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

We want Bama!

Started by turkey slayer, October 25, 2011, 03:47:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirtysouth

Lol we definitely aint mad yall have that turd sniffer, but I do recall hearing something about ingram last year, maybe it never came to anything, but seriously yall tellin meout of all those bama players none are doing some form of illegal narcotics?

barry

Every major football school has athletes that do drugs of some kind.
I'd just like too know how much money and gifts the high profile players are getting to play ball for their schools!

JELLYHEAD

I hope all players are 100 present for the game of the year. I want all in... whoever wins( I'm pulling for BAMA!) I hope Boise gets what they deserve... to play a real SEC team 487 - ZERO be it BAMA or LSU. I pray no one is injured in the game either, now dont get me wrong... I want & know there will be some sho-nuff smackdown hits & will love every min. of it!!!!!! ;D GO BAMA! I SEE 14!!!!!!!!

davisd9

Well I am a Gamecock at heart but will be pulling for Bama and that crushing defense.  LSU has a crushing defense also, but I think Bama has a little better of an offense.  Will be a great game either way.  Go Gamecocks!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

contagious

Re: We want Bama! :TooFunny:

Well you going to get you sum Sat. nite.  ROLL TIDE.!!!!

ILIKEHEVI-13

I'll say LSU will easily pull this one out. 

redleg06

I just moved back to Tuscaloosa right before football season and had almost forgot what SEC football was all about (was living in tx) but man Im glad to be back for this one.

Only thing close to turkey season is football season and I've missed it...

This one could go either way but I'm more than a little partial so I'll say ROLL TIDE and will be there to fly the colors from the stands! Saban with an extra week to prepare will have his boys ready but man there are some athletes on both sides.

davisd9

Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on October 31, 2011, 07:23:06 PM

I do not see how anyone can think either side will pull it out "easily"?   ???
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

4nwtf

i bet our starters get to play all 4 quarters this week for the first time this year.  SLOBBER KNOCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!  RTR13

vaturkey

Hevi

If LSU easily pulls this game out I get one of your best flashlights !! Thanks in advance.

vaturkey   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

Tail Feathers

Ought to be a good game.  I'll miss some of the first because they moved daylight savings time back a week or two and I'll be in the deer stand till dark Sat.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Cleburne

LSU fans might want to bring some extra corndogs, for its gonna be a long afternoon for ya'll. ROLL TIDE!!

Flydown

Quote from: vaturkey on November 03, 2011, 10:36:53 PM

Hevi

If LSU easily pulls this game out I get one of your best flashlights !! Thanks in advance.

vaturkey   :newmascot:

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

loner

winner will be NC.in my opinion.should be a defensive battle and determined by who makes fewest mistakes.
just an ole' retired man that still believes in values,and common courtesy.

ILIKEHEVI-13

Well if LSU wins by 10 points or more then I will say that was a pretty good earned victory and fairly easily won.  Let's wait and see.  I think LSU is that dang good this year.