Main Menu

Cabelas Gobbler Lounger?

Started by NYbassman, February 16, 2011, 10:22:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saylfish

GObbler Lounger is the BOMB.... :you_rock:
IAFF 1377

paturkeyhntr

Can the legs be adjusted for unlevel ground?

Saylfish

When you get out of the chair, be careful not to put your hand on the handles and push up with all your weight. I think JIMBOB  bent his that way.
IAFF 1377

T-town

Don't buy one. Buy at least two. Simply awesome (from someone with back problems)

Jack Fate

Got mine ordered!  Supposed  to be here Monday!   :you_rock: 

Can't Wait!   :z-guntootsmiley:
Follow Me on Twitter: @GregPRichardson

The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.

ctwny1

I've got one and love it. I've had 2 back operstions and this turkey seat is the ticket. To bad this seat
is build in China. If this chair was made here in the USA, it would be perfect.

OLE RASPY

There great chair i got one and love it.

TURKEYWHACKER

I don't know about no 200lb weight limit. I aint been 200lbs since the 1980's and my Lounger is holdin' up just fine. I ease into it and ease out of it and no problems so far in 2 seasons. :you_rock:

OLE RASPY

Quote from: TURKEYWHACKER on February 19, 2011, 05:40:31 PM
I don't know about no 200lb weight limit. I aint been 200lbs since the 1980's and my Lounger is holdin' up just fine. I ease into it and ease out of it and no problems so far in 2 seasons. :you_rock:
Im 250 lbs and i plop down in mine  :lol: and mine is holding up just fine i did break the shoulder strap though.

TURKEYWHACKER

I'm down to a skinny 254 and mines been great. Like yours, the junky strap gave out.

OLE RASPY

Quote from: TURKEYWHACKER on February 19, 2011, 06:07:57 PM
I'm down to a skinny 254 and mines been great. Like yours, the junky strap gave out.
DONT CHUCK USE ONE TO TURKEY WHACKER

goblr77

Quote from: TURKEYWHACKER on February 19, 2011, 06:07:57 PM

I weigh 235 and have had no problems with the gobbler lounger holding my weight either. One end of the carry strap pulled loose so I simply attached one of my old rifle slings to the chair. Works great.

Tail Feathers

I was in a Cabela's today and bought a spare.  One to loan to my hunting buddies and have just in case.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

RutnNStrutn

NYbassman, go ahead and buy the Gobbler Lounge. I've been using mine going on 4 seasons. I love it, it's easy to tote, and easy to set up, and comfy to sit in. You can't go wrong with it, trust me! :icon_thumright:

RIStrutStopper

Quote from: Hawken on February 17, 2011, 05:22:42 PM
They are a very nice piece of gear I highly recommend them.  The only negative to them, is hte cheap carry strap that they ahve on them.  Before this season, I'm gonna figure out a way to add another better quality more comfortable strap. 

I love mine.  The first thing I did when I bought it was to put on a rubber sling strap so I wear the seat bandolero style.  Very comfortable and the strap is holding up great.  I think this will be the 3rd season I/m using it.