OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

A big THANK YOU to Handcannon!!!!!!!!

Started by LX_Trkyhntr, September 29, 2011, 12:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LX_Trkyhntr

After Sarah killed her first turkey this spring, Handcannon told me that he wanted to make a commemorative turkey call with the pic of she and I with her gobbler. 

When I got home from work yesterday there was a package in the mail, as I opened the box I was shocked to see not one but two turkey calls inside!  Handcannon also made an incredible sasafrass with slate call for me!  I am totally honored!  These calls are beautiful and absolutely have turkey in them!!  I can't wait to take them to the woods next spring!

Sarah wasn't home when I opened them, but she was really excited when she got home!!

Here we are together admiring our new calls!
Hook's Custom Call Prostaff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Prostaff, KTECH Design Prostaff
[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/OpenSeason1/oltom-logo.png[/i

catdaddy

drenalinld

Great pics, great looking calls, and you have a great hunting partner right there.

turkey slayer

Thats great! looks like you have a hunting partner for life.

ncturkey

Hognutz

That really is nice. Well done, Travis. Congrats to Sarah.
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

Roostem33

Thats awesome, you should get some real enjoyment out of these calls!!! Great job H.C.!!!

Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

flintlock

That is the good stuff right there!  Congrats on 2 FINE looking calls, even if your ugly mug is on there.   :)
If you must smoke, please use BLACKPOWDER!

Flydown

ILIKEHEVI-13

Well I say congrats to all that made that possible.   :you_rock:

sugarray

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

I've said it before, sure am glad to see you and your daughter sharing great times together.  This really gives you guys more memory to go with it. 

We need to get together and double these kids up!!!

Raymond

sugarray

gob09