turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

It is on the way

Started by mnturkey, September 14, 2011, 01:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mnturkey

We have freeze warnings for most of Minnesota and Western WI tonight.  Up where I deer hunt it is supposed to get to 21 degrees.  This should take care of the mosquitos for the year.  Also the tomato plants.
SEMPER FI

lightsoutcalls

We have been in the 90's yesterday and today.  They are predicting a high of 70 tomorrow!  We're supposed to get rain from today through next tuesday (30%-60% chances).  COME ON FALL!

Crazy thing here, some of the flowering trees had already lost leaves and are putting on new leaves and buds. 
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

Hognutz

Quote from: mnturkey on September 14, 2011, 01:33:45 PM
We have freeze warnings for most of Minnesota and Western WI tonight.  Up where I deer hunt it is supposed to get to 21 degrees.  This should take care of the mosquitos for the year.  Also the tomato plants.

You would think that the smoke from that fire you got going up there would kill the bugs. We smelled/saw the smoke yesterday, in S.E. Wi. all day. It must be quite a deal..We are like 500 mi. away. The smoke was unbelievable..Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

dirt road ninja

Hope it makes it way down here. It's hot.

Reloader

I'll trade ya a few 100deg days :D

lightsoutcalls

We dropped from mid 90's yesterday to mid 60's by 10pm last night.  Woo-hoo!
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

mnturkey

Sorry about the smoke, I heard that they had to close the Brewers Field Roof last night because of the smoke.
It got down to 26 degrees last night and there was a little snow in Ely.
SEMPER FI