turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

She's Growing Up!

Started by guesswho, September 13, 2011, 02:51:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guesswho

As some of you know we recently got a new puppy "Bristol".  She's growing up fast.  A couple people asked about her ears being taped up in earlier pictures I posted so I thought I'd share before and after pictures of her.

Here she is at 16 weeks old.  She's already getting that big dog look and people are starting to give her a little extra room at the park when we walk her.  Good thing she's a lot sweeter than she looks. :lol:
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Hognutz

Very nice. She is getting big, fast. Looks like she is all muscle..
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Jay

Quote from: gobblerD on September 13, 2011, 03:20:45 PM
Beautiful Dog. Dobermans are one of my favorite dogs.
Ditto. If I get another dog, I want one.

TRKYHTR

Id give her some room. Nice dog.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

gotcha

Great looking dog,I did not realize how much a Dobie looks like a black/tan coonhound as a pup w/o ears done.

OLE RASPY

Man thats a good looking dog.She is growing fast.I still love that pic when she was 16 weeks old.

guesswho

Quote from: OLE RASPY on September 13, 2011, 08:27:07 PM
Man thats a good looking dog.She is growing fast.I still love that pic when she was 16 weeks old.
The second picture is her at 16 weeks old which was Friday.   I think she's going to be a fine looking dog when she grows up.   And she's almost to smart for her own good :lol:
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

OLE RASPY

Quote from: guesswho on September 13, 2011, 09:29:04 PM
Quote from: OLE RASPY on September 13, 2011, 08:27:07 PM
The second picture is her at 16 weeks old which was Friday.   I think she's going to be a fine looking dog when she grows up.   And she's almost to smart for her own good :lol:
Oh ok  :lol: i guess im talking bout the younger pic then anyway good looking dog. :icon_thumright:

Old Gobbler

Man, thats  a cute puppy pic
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

chatterbox

She's a magnificent animal, Ronnie!
I agree, that puppy pic of her is as cute as it gets!

guesswho

Quote from: JohnDoe on September 13, 2011, 10:21:26 PM
Fine lookin hound. I am no fan of ear and tail cuttin', but she ain't my dog. They are very smart.

John
Me either.  They were done before we bought her.  I like the look but I personally wouldn't have it done.
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Calls Prostaff

anthonyjhallen

Look at the size of them feet!! 

LX_Trkyhntr

I was thinking about your pup just the other day.  I was driving down the road and saw a beautiful Doberman in someones yard.  It made me think of you, I was wondering how she was doing.  She is a great lookin dog!
Hook's Custom Call Prostaff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Prostaff, KTECH Design Prostaff
[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/OpenSeason1/oltom-logo.png[/i

mossy835

If she grows into those feet you will need a second job to feed her! Nice looking Doberman she should make a real companion for you and your family, hope you enjoy her for many years.

lightsoutcalls

I had a doberman growing up.  He was the best and smartest dog I ever owned.  He loved to please and was the sweetest companion dog, but you didn't get on his property if he didn't know you. 
Some school kids walked the fence dragging a stick down the fence teasing him.  One day the double wide gates were open to the road.  Even when opened, he would not go out the gates to even sniff around without my telling him to do so.  I watched as the kids came down the road with a skateboard in one hand and a long stick in the other hand.  As they got almost even with the opening where the gate was, he barked.  It was a kodak moment.  Moments later there was a skateboard and a stick in the middle of the street, a doberman assertively walking the fence line and no children to be seen anywhere.  Best dog I've ever had.
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!