OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Trumpet Caller SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Started by pappy, August 23, 2011, 02:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

Guaranteed turkey killer......(if you stab him through the heart with it!!!) really though, this is a sweet caller. It is used, not in the field, but was sold earlier to a fellow who had an allergic reaction to the wood, so he sent it back and traded for another trumpet out of Koa wood. It sounds great, it feels right in the hand. Made from Bois D' Rose wood from Madagascar with a Brazilian Rosewood bell. The ferule has his name on it, but I am goin to replace that with a new one, dated and numbered the same, just waiting on the new owner's name to be put on it. This call is a workhorse or a collectible either way you want it. Same style and inside dimensions as the Winning Call in the 2011 Midwest Hunting division ...so it can call bird! Since it is used I am going to sell it that way for 75.00 plus 6.00 shipping. It will come with a lanyard and certificate, signed and dated and numbered by me.
Just PM me if you're looking for a great call. pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

savduck

Pappy, Im interested in this one. I would like to hear it run if you dont mind....im shooting you a pm
Georgia Boy

pappy

SOLD....SOLD...SOLD     Thank you Savduck
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206