OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Swamp people

Started by CASH, August 20, 2011, 10:57:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WyoHunter

Saw him do his crossbow commercial. He's a math wiz!
If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

mossy835

One of our favorite shows here and my wife likes Troy the best too. I like that they have a lot of different people doing their thing with out the nanny help involved. Hope they keep the show going and that they all make a little money in the process.
:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

gatrkyhntr70

I dont watch much tv; this is one of my favorites of the few I watch! shhooottemm!!
<- <- <= <- <- <- <-

surehuntsalot

one of the few shows that my wife and I watch together,we love it
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

mountman62

Quote from: mossy835 on August 21, 2011, 11:56:37 AM
One of our favorite shows here and my wife likes Troy the best too. I like that they have a lot of different people doing their thing with out the nanny help involved. Hope they keep the show going and that they all make a little money in the process.
:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

Man, people that know Troy said he was a millionaire before the show, so he could buy a new shirt, at $3000 a pop for autograph sessions, won't take long either, some of the show i like, some of it i hate, such as them 2 Guist brothers, get them off, but them folks are showing the world that they are some folks still making a living the way they made one 50 or 100 yrs ago in the swamps, but you do have to remember, "IT IS STILL MADE FOR TV", so about 90% of it is BS
It's not a passion, It's an OBSESSION

[img][img]

Gobble Nole

We duck hunt in Calumet LA and are really good friends with Mr. Charles who lives in Pierre Part and builds all the boats for Troy and some of the others on the show.  I have met Troy and he is a down to earth guy, just doing what he does. 

South Central LA is a very interesting place to visit and I can say that I have always had fun and have never met a stranger down there...

The duck hunting is awesome as well...

Oh, and the food is out of this world...

And all the beers are purple and yellow for some reason...

Spellnj3

Great show, and great people on it!!
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr