OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Vent visor ?? Now, which ones??

Started by sugarray, August 17, 2011, 04:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sugarray

Do you like in channel or stick on outside?  What problems have you had with either?

I am going to put them on my truck and wanted to hear your experience and problems

Which ones do you have???

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4nwtf

I prefer the in channel.  I have had them on several vehicles and really like them better.  Set on my truck now is 5 years old, no problems.

bird

Quote from: 4nwtf on August 17, 2011, 08:39:17 PM
I prefer the in channel.  I have had them on several vehicles and really like them better.  Set on my truck now is 5 years old, no problems.

Ditto!

hookedspur

Quote from: bird on August 17, 2011, 08:46:02 PM
Quote from: 4nwtf on August 17, 2011, 08:39:17 PM

Ditto!
Same here
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Flydown

I sell them both and the in channel are the only way to go!

sugarray

bird

AVS Auto Vent Shade

Its the only brand I use.  Easy to install, good looking, virtually indestructible, lifetime warranty at the auto parts store where I buy them (Autozone) and fairly inexpensive compared to the other brands.  I have the Vent Shades and Bug Shields by AVS on both my Silverado and my wifes Escape.

http://www.lundinternational.com/brands/avs/

chcltlabz

I've had both, and the in channel ones are great unless you're in an area that's prone to freezing.  I had lots of problems with mine when they would freeze up.  Whole window froze more often, and eventually had them break when they were frozen shut.

I've got the external ones now in rednecked out camo and haven't had any issues.
A veteran is someone who, at one point, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'up to and including their life.'

That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.

Saylfish

IAFF 1377