OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

I am officially a Hooks Custom Calls Pro Staffer!

Started by Longbeardfever4ever, July 29, 2011, 01:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Longbeardfever4ever

Hey Guys!
   I am officially on Hooks Custom Calls Pro Staff! I have been in communication with Scott for quite a bit. As some of you may know I have been calling for Dan Kendall. Well, he told me that I should talk to Scott, as it would help me with my future in the industry. I left Dan under mutual agreement. Dan was so helpful in getting me started in contest calling! I could not have asked for more from a great guy like him. There were no hard feelings when I left.  I am so excited to be a part of Hooks! I cannot wait to see what the future holds, and I am more than proud to be calling for, hunting with, and representing Hooks calls! Scott is an outstanding guy, and I can't wait to get to know the staff. Thanks guys!

Mike Longnecker
Hook's Custom Calls
Keep The Fever Custom Calls
Romans 3:24

TRKYHTR

Congrats Mike. Scotts a pretty good old boy.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

Longbeardfever4ever

Hey Guys!
   I am officially on Hooks Custom Calls Pro Staff! I have been in communication with Scott for quite a bit. As some of you may know I have been calling for Dan Kendall. Well, he told me that I should talk to Scott, as it would help me with my future in the industry. I left Dan under mutual agreement. Dan was so helpful in getting me started in contest calling! I could not have asked for more from a great guy like him. There were no hard feelings when I left.  I am so excited to be a part of Hooks! I cannot wait to see what the future holds, and I am more than proud to be calling for, hunting with, and representing Hooks calls! Scott is an outstanding guy, and I can't wait to get to know the staff. Thanks guys!

Mike Longnecker
Hook's Custom Calls
Keep The Fever Custom Calls
Romans 3:24

ILIKEHEVI-13

socalturkeyman

A shot not taken,is a shot missed!
Juan Galindo-Last Light Taxidermy

mossy835

WillowRidgeCalls

Wisconsin Turkey and Turkey Hunting Pro-Staff
Scott

silverspur

Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

vaturkey

Congrats  !!  I met Scott @ the NWTF convention in Feb. Mighty nice fella !  :icon_thumright:

vaturkey   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

Tail Feathers

You've hooked up with a class company and some fine folks.  Congrats! :anim_25:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

stone road turkey calls

Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

ncturkey

Congrats. Hope to get more into the hunting industry when I retire in a few years.

WyoHunter

If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

anthonyjhallen

Congrats.  Hooks is the only way to go.   :icon_thumright:

ElkTurkMan