OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

I'm outta here! Updated with some pictures.

Started by Jay, July 28, 2011, 08:32:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

It's time for the annual Canadian Musky trip. :happy0064: It's nice to get a break from watching corn grow. A little shorter trip of 9 days vs 14, but all good. Hopefully, will have plenty of pictures of freshwater monsters to show you guys. Later.
Took plenty of pictures, and I thought I'd share a few. Tough fishing with high water temps, but we adjusted well on the fly to move to areas off the main lake, where water temps were cooler because of current. Just hit the link to see my album, and hope you enjoy the slide show as much as we enjoyed being there. Beautiful place.
http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll24/OutdoorJay/2011%20LOTW%20Musky%20trip/?albumview=slideshow

drenalinld

JVA54

rtsj

Good luck Jay! Atleast spend a little time catching some of those tasty walleyes for eating. Mmm mmm mmm!! :love5: :anim_25:

Hognutz

Good luck, Jay. I hope the weather holds and the fish come easily. As always, I look forward to the pictures. Enjoy your vacation.. I am envious as all get out...Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

guesswho

Good luck, don't forget your Depends. 
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Flydown

Good luck and have a safe trip Jay!

ILIKEHEVI-13

I would love to catch a big muskie.   Good luck.  Catch a big one.   

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

doepee

I hope you get one in the 50 inch range, better get that crane bait out!! I was wondering how warm it is up there with the jet stream so far north? Good luck .... wish I was there :character0029:

mnturkey

have a good time. don't loose those new teeth in the lake
SEMPER FI

barry

Hope you hook a monster!

stone road turkey calls

Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

turkey slayer