Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Shaping up to be a good mailbox week, coming up.

Started by Yoder409, September 26, 2024, 06:55:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

outdoornut

I know that feeling!

Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk

Boykin Hollow

same here, purchased two deer grunt calls last week

Greg Massey

Agree, I've got something very special out for delivery today....

davisd9

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

paboxcall

Quote from: Yoder409 on September 26, 2024, 06:55:46 AMI just wanna go down and stand beside it !!

I'm familiar. My old UPS guy used to put me last on his route.

I think he did it on purpose.
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

outdoornut

I thought I was getting a package today, looks like tomorrow now....

Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk

packmule

Quote from: paboxcall on October 03, 2024, 02:49:15 PM
Quote from: Yoder409 on September 26, 2024, 06:55:46 AMI just wanna go down and stand beside it !!

:TooFunny:

Yoder409

Quote from: paboxcall on October 03, 2024, 02:49:15 PM

He probably did it so he could play all your calls on lunch break, then get the box taped back up so you'd never notice.   ;D

Just a guess.   :TooFunny:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

GobbleGitr

greentrout

My MIL was my carrier for a while. She would always set my packages at the front of the PO so I could pick them up early. Hate when she retired!
Looking to buy Allen Dunfee scratch boxes.

paboxcall

Quote from: Yoder409 on October 05, 2024, 09:33:10 AMHe probably did it so he could play all your calls on lunch break, then get the box taped back up so you'd never notice.   ;D

Hmm....you sound exactly like the guy I'm talking about.

:toothy12:
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

Yoder409

Quote from: paboxcall on October 05, 2024, 10:09:07 PM
Quote from: Yoder409 on October 05, 2024, 09:33:10 AMHe probably did it so he could play all your calls on lunch break, then get the box taped back up so you'd never notice.   ;D

Hmm....you sound exactly like the guy I'm talking about.

:toothy12:

Guy YOU'RE talking about must be highly intelligent and strikingly handsome.....   as WELL as some kinda freak-nasty turkey killer.    :o

:jackson:
PA elitist since 1979

tal

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979