OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Some Delrin Action

Started by Scpossum, August 15, 2024, 12:56:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scpossum

These are going to a good friend in Kentucky.  He has a very specific taste in tube calls. 

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spurtaker

Nice ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just wait. He's coming!

tal

Also in women and liquor. Thank you Thomas. A solid, well crafted, good sounding, go anywhere/anytime call.

Scpossum

Quote from: tal on August 15, 2024, 01:03:34 PMAlso in women and liquor. Thank you Thomas. A solid, well crafted, good sounding, go anywhere/anytime call.
I will have to remember that one.  Tubes, women, and liquor.   Must be hard killing turkeys in KY.  LOL

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Yoder409

Quote from: ScpossumI will have to remember that one.  Tubes, women, and liquor.  Must be hard killing turkeys in KY.  LOL

:TooFunny:  :TooFunny:  :TooFunny:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

tal

Cheer up why don't ya? Excellent tube calls. I've been asked by a hunting buddy to recommend a good tube call and giving him the one you have around your neck lets him know you think highly of the call. It's nice to keep a couple extra. Now Don needs to make a good leather holster....  :fud:

crow

Nice looking calls and good pickup but I'm not sure raspberry lime sangria qualifies as liquor

packmule

Quote from: crow on August 15, 2024, 10:00:17 PMNice looking calls and good pickup but I'm not sure raspberry lime sangria qualifies as liquor
;D

Yoder409

Quote from: tal on August 15, 2024, 06:19:23 PMNow Don needs to make a good leather holster....  :fud:

One step ahead....as usual.    :toothy9:

Our double trough holster's your huckleberry, here.   :you_rock:
PA elitist since 1979

callmakerman

Quote from: Scpossum on August 15, 2024, 12:56:47 PMThese are going to a good friend in Kentucky.  He has a very specific taste in tube calls. 

Man those are nice.

Greg Massey

tal, does have good taste in calls, now about his party life I wouldn't know ... LOL

Nice addition to your call collection...

I bought my last call... RIGHT ... LOL