Main Menu

Bits of Jealousy

Started by davisd9, July 14, 2024, 06:17:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

packmule

Oh my! Congratulations on a beauty.

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

greentrout

Man! That ivory and rosewood complement each other nicely!

Can't wait to see how your second piece ends up!
Looking to buy Allen Dunfee scratch boxes.

turkey stew

Congrats on one sweet horn!

davisd9

Quote from: greentrout on August 24, 2024, 10:13:37 AMMan! That ivory and rosewood complement each other nicely!

Mr. Permar confirmed he received the blanks. That trumpet will be a longer wait with how long it takes him to build the hex calls but it will certainly be worth it. Appreciate the kind words!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

greentrout

Quote from: davisd9 on August 24, 2024, 11:27:07 AM
Quote from: greentrout on August 24, 2024, 10:13:37 AMMan! That ivory and rosewood complement each other nicely!

Mr. Permar confirmed he received the blanks. That trumpet will be a longer wait with how long it takes him to build the hex calls but it will certainly be worth it. Appreciate the kind words!

A hex will suit those materials perfectly! Will be worth the wait for sure. A fine pair to have for sure.

davisd9

Unsurprisingly, Ricky hit the ball out the park with the call. The fossil ivory has lots of figure and his finish really makes the call pop. She plays better than she looks and I hope to take a photo beside some bronze feathers next year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

turkey stew

greentrout

Gorgeous! Waiting for my turn to try one out!

EZ

jdub2041

Gorgeous!! Ricky is one of the best!!

boatpaddle

Outstanding trumpet...

Very well done.

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

Recognize
Adapt
Overcome