turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

First Misfit

Started by Sim1982, June 25, 2024, 08:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterCopperpot

Man, that thing's gorgeous! And even better that it already has a story attached to it. Hope you kill a pile with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mountainhunter1

That call gets better looking every time I see it. A man willing to hunt in the rain when he is sick as a dog deserves to kill a hammer. I'm sorry you have had struggles two years in a row during Turkey season. But you are young and that all will change. I enjoyed the friendly competition and banter and am really happy for you and hope you enjoy the call for a long time. 
"I said to the Lord, "You are my Master! Everything good thing I have comes from You." (Psalm 16:2)

Romans 6:23, Romans 10:13

King Cobra

Beautiful call! and great story gone full circle.
Thanks to all who share this great passion and the wealth of knowledge you bring to this board.

KYTurkey07

Congratulations on a great call! Marlin's boxes are top notch.

Wvgobbler

That's a really good looking call. I bet it sounds phenomenal too!! Congratulations on winning it!

Sim1982

Thanks guys I'm definitely gonna be getting a few more misfits in the near future. They are so fun to play gonna be a great tool next season in the turkey woods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darryl

Lcmacd 58

fishr64

Beautiful call and well earned!

Tom007

Lcmacd 58

Well .... mine came in the mail today ... 1 if them has a mahogany lid that is a real gem