turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

A roller coaster of a season 2024

Started by Garrett Trentham, May 28, 2024, 12:07:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hook hanger

Congratulations! Not too shabby for a Missouri guy.

Garrett Trentham

Quote from: Marc on May 28, 2024, 04:05:38 PMYou got to hunt a lot of beautiful country!  Great Post!!!

Which was your favorite area to hunt?  Think I would like the Merriam country...

I'm hard pressed to prefer anything over an eastern gobbler in the hardwoods, but the more "mountainous" country of the west is beautiful. Even when you aren't hearing gobblers, there's breathtaking views around every corner. You almost become immune to it after 4-5 days of living in it.
"Conservation needs more than lip service... more than professionals. It needs ordinary people with extraordinary desire. "
- Dr. Rex Hancock

www.deltawaterfowl.org

3bailey3

Awesome season, Thanks for sharing all the great pics!

Brillo

Fun read.  That all sounds great on paper but you must have been exhausted when it was all done.  Great experiences though for sure.

Hooksfan

Congrats on a great season! We missed you at the Missouri Disabled Sportsmen hunt this year! (This is Brad, the hunt coordinator) Had another great hunt this year as well with 10 mobility impaired hunters killing 7 birds. All but one hunter had an opportunity.

TrackeySauresRex

Wow! Great read and sounded like a fun season congrats.
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Garrett Trentham

Quote from: Hooksfan on June 03, 2024, 10:21:06 AMCongrats on a great season! We missed you at the Missouri Disabled Sportsmen hunt this year! (This is Brad, the hunt coordinator) Had another great hunt this year as well with 10 mobility impaired hunters killing 7 birds. All but one hunter had an opportunity.

Hey Brad! That's awesome news on the MDS hunt - good on y'all!

I was booked up that weekend guiding for the Kansas One Shot turkey hunt. I was able to watch this young man tag his first turkey on his day of hunting - ever.

If only spring were just a few weeks longer to fit everything in...

I saw you moved up north - we'll have to try to link up and shoot some ducks at Fountain Grove this fall. I'll try to remember to reach out if/when I make it up that way.
"Conservation needs more than lip service... more than professionals. It needs ordinary people with extraordinary desire. "
- Dr. Rex Hancock

www.deltawaterfowl.org

OJR